become an editor
the entire directory
only in Printmaking/Printmakers
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Printmaking: Printmakers
Shopping: Visual Arts: Artist Created Prints
Shopping: Visual Arts: Posters and Prints
Shopping: Visual Arts: Reproductions
This category in other languages:
Allison Sloan Roberts
- A young emerging artist who uses both traditional and digital printmaking techniques in her work. MFA at RISD in printmaking.
- American pop artist now residing in the UK and working with silkscreen, giclee and photographic printmaking techniques.
- Gallery of symbolic etchings, drawings and paintings by the Czech artist.
- Reduction lino prints and etchings interpret the Australian landscape and flora. Includes gallery of images, biography and explanation of techniques.
- Etchings, drawings and paintings by Irish artist who runs painting and printmaking classes at her studio in Galway.
de Koenigswarter, Berit
- Gallery of works using a variety of printmaking mediums by artist based in New York.
- Gallery of abstract digital art (printmaking and painting) inspired by science by Canadian artist.
- Gallery of digital prints in combination with intaglio and other traditional media. Biography and exhibition list by EU based artist.
- Biography, paintings and prints using architectural subjects.
- Gallery of serigraphs, lithographs, engravings and mixed media artworks by Turkish artist. Includes biography.
- D. Halstead Artworks inkjet prints are created from original videography, and are intended to emulate traditional serigraphs.
- A comprehensive overview of 30 years of etchings, screenprints, woodcuts and digital prints by Baltimore artist.
- Featuring a collection of figurative symbolic etchings.
- Shayna Kitic is an emerging young Australian artist whose artist books, drawing and printmaking use colourful, whimsical imagery.
- Showcasing modern figurative, stylized, and often conceptual etchings.
- She incorporates photomicrography, X-rays, and elements of fifteenth-century scientific research on human circulation in her digital photography, intaglio and relief printmaking.
- UK artist working in intaglio processes (photopolymer and etchings)and monoprints. Advocates use of non-toxic materials.
- Portfolios of intaglios, monotypes and aquatints with biography of New England printmaker.
- Gallery of serigraphs, lithographs, engravings and alternative photography artworks.
Po Chi Chu
- A collection of works by Po Chi Chu which includes prints, handmade paper and installations.
- Features an online collection of prints from Georgetown's collections.
- Meticulous biomorphic fine art prints, paintings and drawings from Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Printmaker from San Miguel de Allende, Mexico works in mediums of drypoint, mezzotint, aquatint, etching and experimental techniques. Offers printmaking workshops.
The Spanish Printmakers Collective
- A site dedicated to contemporary printmakers working in Spain today, with general information on printmaking.
- UK artist has a variety of fine art printmaking techniques on theme of human figure.
- Gallery of digital images and artist books, biography and details of career in Arts Education, printmaking links.
- New York artist working in serigraphs, illuminated serigraphs, landscape monoprints, and floral monotypes.
Women Printmakers of Austin
- The WPA site showcases the work of its members, to promote the organization, and the art of printmaking in Austin, Texas.
- Exhibition of contemporary printmakers from around the world. Supplemental information on printmaking history, techniques and terminology, and conservation of prints.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2014 at 16:54:03 UTC -