the entire directory
only in Visual_Arts/Printmaking
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Printmaking
Intaglio and Allied Techniques
Digital Printing and Scanning
Printmaking Supplies and Presses
Arts: Crafts: Paper: Papermaking
Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Alternative Processes
Arts: Visual Arts: Galleries: Virtual: Posters and Prints
Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing
Shopping: Visual Arts: Artist Created Prints
Shopping: Visual Arts: Posters and Prints
Shopping: Visual Arts: Reproductions
This category in other languages:
- Nottingham based artist working in fine art printmaking, sculptures and drawings with extensive gallery of works.
American Print Alliance
- Information and resources about original prints, paperworks and artists' books for creators and collectors, including a gallery, exhibits, technical articles and index to their journal "Contemporary Impressions." The Alliance is a non-profit consortium of printmakers' councils.
- Printmaking facility with gallery of artist works, adult and school courses in many printmaking mediums. Membership offers 24hr studio access.
- Portfolio of artworks by printmaker/photographer with an interest in architectural spaces.
California Society of Printmakers
- A non-profit arts organization which promotes the appreciation of prints and printmaking.
Chicago Printmakers Collaborative
- Printmaking association offering workshops and classes in inklings, etching, lithography, screenprinting, monotype and Polaroid transfer. Offers an artists' print gallery and annual small print show.
Fine Art Printmaking
- Major developments have taken place with the introduction of digital images. This site contains information on new and traditional printmaking techniques. There is also a gallery showing examples.
- Services offered, general guidance and pricing on making fine art Giclée prints.
GMU Printmakers Guild
- The George Mason University Printmakers Guild opens its studio to students, faculty and community members. Conducts workshops, open studio and public art projects.
Lies, Damn Lies, and Giclee Prints
- For commercial reasons, some websites are spreading half-truths about the giclee technique. Here you can find some clarifications.
- An independent publisher of contemporary limited edition fine art prints, monoprints and artist's books.
- Visual artist producing prints, paintings and drawings with a surreal theme.
- Comprehensive research resource and workshop guide to safer printmaking practices for artists, educators and printmakers.
Norwich Print Fair
- Contemporary Fine Art Printmaking in Norfolk, UK. Includes a Guide to Printmaking, coming events and links to artists' websites.
Print Council of America
- Includes a variety of resources for the study of woodcuts, engravings, etchings, lithographs, and screenprints.
- Blog about printmaking with regular posts on a range of print-related content, including artwork, news, reviews, technology, and critical discourse.
Printing Without a Press
- "Kitchen table" printmaking using inexpensive materials, and how to simulate several traditional printmaking techniques using a xerographic copier machine.
- A webring for pages devoted to the fine art of printmaking and prints.
- On-line discussion group, demonstrations and instructional information for all types of printmaking.
- Gallery of paintings, drawing and prints by California Artist.
- I prefer my prints to be unique states, rather than editions, because I feel they can tell a narrative as each stage progresses.
What Is A Print?
- A discussion of print processes and terms, from the Philadelphia Printshop, Ltd.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2013 at 8:23:52 UTC -