become an editor
the entire directory
only in Painters/Seascapes
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Painting: Painters: Seascapes
Arts: Genres: Environment and Nature
Arts: Visual Arts: Galleries: Virtual: Painting
Arts: Visual Arts: Painting: Painters: Landscapes
Arts: Visual Arts: Thematic: Marine
Shopping: Visual Arts: Painting: Artists: Seascapes
Shopping: Visual Arts: Thematic: Marine
This category in other languages:
- Showcasing the paintings of a Canadian artist focusing on contemporary life in coastal communities
- Quality art reproductions from the paintings of this British marine artist.
Bicke'l Evans, Shirley
- Vancouver, Washington-based marine artist. Provides a brief biography, photo, gallery and contact information.
- Showcasing realistic seascape and marine oil paintings.
Brodie Hill, Anne
- American Society of Marine Artists signature member presents paintings and prints of seascapes, boats, tropical fish, and Bridges of Lake Lanier, GA.
- Portfolio of the artist, of Devon, UK, whose oil paintings of the sea are powerful and spiritual, haunting and evocative.
- Based in California and specializing in surfing images and seascapes, primarily in acrylic.
- California Waters. Landscapes-most of them are water scenes, which I preferably called waterscapes, are subjects of my paintings.
Gibbs, Nathan Paul
- Based in California and specializing in surf art, wave paintings and found object sculptures. Includes biography, statement and portfolio.
- Enjoy the romantic age of sail with a visit to the studio. The gallery includes twenty two unique paintings from the internationally recognised marine artist.
Hardy, Michele Devereaux
- Original oil paintings inspired by the sea. Seascapes, lighthouses,clipper ships, 18th Century sailing ships.
- A Cape Cod artist working with oils or watercolors influenced by American artists and modern photography.
- Arizona artist focusing on coastal paintings in styles ranging from realism to impressionism. Includes biography and information about instructional DVDs.
- Cornish seascapes by local artist.
- North Carolina artist creating realistic paintings inspired by her love of coastal areas and employing both traditional and innovative techniques.
- Portfolio of a British artist whose style is minimalist with a strong graphic influence, and inspired by the Isles of Scilly.
Land and Seascapes
- The Land and Seascapes Site contains acrylic paintings and photographs of autumn trees,coastlines,seascapes, fields,icebergs,oceans,from the east coast of newfoundland.
- Resident of South Carolina and specializing in realistic oil paintings of the ocean, lakes and landscapes. Includes statement and biography.
- Inspired by moonlight, sunsets and sunlit days on the Pacific coast, and painting in a traditional romantic realist style.
- Original oil paintings for sale Cornish seascapes and landscapes by artist living in cornwall
Mayo, Irene Sainz
- New York artist who currently resides in Georgia and focuses on oil paintings of coastal landscapes and portraits.
- British artist focusing on coastal scenes and seascapes, using a variety of techniques and media, and also creating figurative paintings.
- Paintings of the Lizard Peninsula - Cornish seascapes and coastal scenes. Gouache, inks and watercolours. A Cornish experience, includes mpeg videos of the various coastal locations.
- Marine and still life paintings. His luminous paintings of the seacoast have received widespread acclaim; his apples and pears in still life call to mind the sensuousness of Cezanne.
- British artist focusing on contemporary, representational coastal scenes of Dorset and Cornwall in oils.
- Vividly colored, photorealistic seascapes by the Australian artist. Some of the paintings are available for purchase.
- Marine Paintings of Byron Pickering. With the inspiration of the sea Byron Pickering began to put his thoughts on canvas.
Plumb, Carol A
- Specializing in abstracted landscape paintings inspired by the coastal vistas of South Texas. Includes biography, portfolio and critique.
- British artist specializing in realistic representations in oil of the land and sea, and inspired by the coast line of East Anglia.
- Featuring the pastel paintings of an Australian artist inspired by the water and coastal landscapes.
- Biography, portfolio and critique of a colorist painter from Croatia influenced by the Adriatic Sea, Croatian coast, and his historic hometown.
- Showcasing the paintings of a classically trained maritime artist from Florida. Includes information about instructional DVDs and workshops.
- Member of the Royal Society of Marine Artists working with a post-impressionist style in oils and pastels.
- Featuring the paintings of an Australian artist focusing on sea scenes and particularly the classic cruising yachts of bygone years.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:45:03 AM EDT -