become an editor
the entire directory
only in Portraits/W
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Painting: Painters: Portraits: W
Portraits From Photos
- Minneapolis-based artist who creates drawings and paintings, focusing on portraiture, narrative, and the human figure. Includes weblog, CV and information about current projects.
Wanka, Robert Isler
- Portraits of people, homes, and cottages -- in oil or pencil, as originals or prints -- as well as architectural and historical paintings and still lifes by artist available for commissions.
- Portraits of children and adults in oils, conte, or charcoal by artist classically trained at the Ruskin School, Oxford; widely exhibited throughout Europe for over forty years; and available for commissions.
Watson, Philippa Jane
- British artist specializing in portraiture and narrative paintings. Includes exhibition history and information about commissions.
Wayne, B J
- Massachusetts artist specializing in oil paintings of dogs and horses.
Weber, Suzanne Osterweil
- Featuring the work of a contemporary New Jersey artist specializing in portraits, surreal and figurative sports paintings.
- Featuring the paintings of a Texas artist known for his accurate and sometimes unconventional portraits.
White, Jeremiah J
- Portraits, figurative works, still life and genre scenes in oil or watercolor as well as charcoal and graphite drawings by an artist from Colorado.
- Portraits of cats, dogs, and wildlife as well as paintings of Cornish buildings and landscapes in watercolours by UK artist, full member of the Society of Feline Artists, available for commissions and offering prints.
- Portraits, as of US Presidents, judges, college presidents, and corporate executives, as well as still lifes etc. by American artist, who studied under Richard Lack and is based in Minneapolis and available for commissions.
- Portraits in oils. Live sittings in New Zealand or paint from photo. Landscapes, still life, copies of old masters.
Williams, Barbara M.
- Fine art portraits and figurative works in oil or graphite that "not only...commemorate an individual, but [also]...evoke an intimate sense of presence over distance and time," by artist available by commission.
- Mainely Labs - Abstract portraits of Labrador Retrievers, using "bold colors to set off the distinct Lab shape," by Maine artist Jim Williams, offering paintings, greeting cards, and other products and gifts.
- Portraits, landscapes and still lifes -- a "unique blend of observation and memory" -- by established New Zealand artist/illustrator and part-time art teacher and curator, working in England.
- Portraits and figurative works in oil (or charcoal), painted entirely from life, as well as still lifes and landscapes by artist (and former Naval aviator) based near Charlottesville, Virginia and available for commissions.
- British artist working with oil on canvas to create work ranging from small, intimate portraits to life-size paintings of subjects.
- Portraits, as of children, families, or pets, in pastel by well-established Atlanta artist available for commissions.
Wright, Stuart Pearson
- London artist focusing on portraits of notable and everyday people, eccentric figurative works, still life, and cityscapes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2014 at 4:15:03 UTC -