become an editor
the entire directory
only in Painters/Photorealism
Arts: Visual Arts: Galleries: Virtual: Painting
Shopping: Visual Arts: Painting: Artists: Realism
This category in other languages:
- Cityscapes, landscapes and portraiture in oil, egg tempera and watercolor by Russian artist living in Shreveport, LA.
Agnellet, Dominique Yves
- French artist based in Louisiana. Marine, automotive, and floral images in oil and watercolor. Some paintings represented as triptychs.
- An Italian painter presents her gallery of highly detailed abstract forms in nature.
- Photo-realistic modern still life paintings of wine. A collection of new releases, limited edition giclees, sold out limited editions and original oils on canvas.
- California artist who paints in watercolor and oil. Large colorful paintings depicting a thematically grouped assortment of toys, comic books, musical instrument and knick knacks.
- Self-described "image addict" chooses American roadside diners as his sole subject matter, and presents galleries of his iconic imagery with biography and contact information.
- Czech artist who paints hyperrealistic works with oil on canvas. Includes gallery, resume and statement. [English and Czech]
- Featuring the acrylic paintings of a North Carolina artist focusing on animals and nature. Includes resume and information about commissions.
- Presents works by photorealist painter. Includes images with comments, biography, interview and links.
- Dutch painter specializing in images of people in urban settings. A magnifying glass allows closer inspection of paintings. New work continuously added to the site.
- Works by the Wuppertal artist depict flowers, fruit, and still life in oil on canvas.
- London-based artist focusing on architectural subject matter and images of the natural world. Includes information about exhibitions.
Burgess, Roy E
- Based on the Hawaiian Island of Maui and specializing in paintings of people from diverse cultures.
- Showcasing the paintings and drawings of an artist from Kansas.
- Painting subjects include portrait, landscape, and still life, done mostly in acrylic.
Caro Gardeazabal, Daniel
- Showcasing the paintings and drawings of a Colombian artist specializing in still life. Includes information about exhibitions and awards.
- Filipino-American artist exploring the relationship between cultural influence and individuality in his portrait and figurative paintings.
- A collection of brightly colored and glossy still life acrylic paintings. In English and French.
- Russian artist now residing in the US and specializing in animal portraits in pastel. Includes biography and portfolio.
- Argentinian oil painter who creates colorful, whimsical images of toys, souvenirs, buses, flowers and landscapes. Includes bio and contact information.
- British artist paints detailed still lifes, emphasizing reflective surfaces. Bio, links and a continuously updated works in progress page.
- Presents work by a New-Zealand-born artist, with his comments on life in the Southern Pacific islands and some essays on his philosophy of art.
- Contemporary photorealist and portrait painter from New Orleans. Works in oil, pastel and some photography.
- Toronto based artist. Includes current gallery of figurative and still life work.
- Featuring the paintings of a Texas artist including Mexican masks, roadside memorials, doorways and headboards.
- Showcasing the paintings of a Canadian artist focusing on portrait and figurative work using oil on canvas.
- Australian artist focusing on photorealism but also creating abstract paintings and digital sculptures.
Esnault , Gilles
- Portfolio of still lifes, portraits, cityscapes and landscapes by this French artist.
- Acrylic painter who creates extremely detailed landscapes, animal portraits and quirky still lifes.
- An American artist living in Denmark whose subject matter includes cityscapes, cars and portraits. Also, presents surrealistic work.
- British oil painter who subject matter includes urban scenes, still lifes, and reflective surfaces.
- First generation photorealist utilizing acrylic airbrush techniques to create colorful and mystical still lifes.
Frías, Isabel de
- Spanish oil painter's gallery of figurative, portrait, landscape and still life work. Extensive links page showcasing other photorealist artists.
- Documentation of forty years of work by this American photorealist painter. Diners, pickup trucks and still lifes of restaurant condiments are the themes.
- Documents the works of a Los Angeles artist. Mostly figurative and some still lifes. Images, review, and curriculum vitae.
- London-based artist who specializes in photo-realistic paintings of seascapes and landscapes. Regularly updates exhibition information.
- British mountain artist, producing atmospheric landscape paintings from his studio in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Featuring the figurative paintings and drawings of an artist from Belgium who works in a primarily monochrome style.
- California artist who paints in acrylic. Subject matter includes San Francisco and Santa Monica street scenes.
- Realist painting and prints featuring urban scenes by this New York City artist. Includes biography.
Hoyt, William B.
- Oil paintings of Maine, Vermont, Italy, still life, and portraits. Prints are available.
- Oil paintings of the famous cartoon action figures from the British artist.
- Presents images of hyperrealist paintings, articles, news, and a bibliography. English and French.
- Provides various galleries of oil paintings of pop culture icons. Includes related links.
- Oil paintings, photorealism marine baroque.
- California artist concentrating on urban realism. Includes background information and portfolio.
- Artist whose work focuses on city scenes and news stands in New York City.
- Painter of American icons with subjects ranging from NASCAR images to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons.
- Polish artist now residing in South Africa and specializing in oil on canvas paintings of wildlife, landscapes and portraits.
- Based in Newfoundland and painting primarily with acrylic on masonite panel. Includes artist's statement and exhibition history.
- This Canadian artists offers up portraits, still lifes and amusement park scenes in acrylic. A few works in charcoal and graphite.
- Hyper-realist paintings on urban themes by the New York painter.
- Landscapes and floral studies in watercolor, and airbrush.
- A variety of paintings of photographs primarily in oil on canvas. Includes resume, artist's statement and portfolio.
- Canadian painter of nondescript urban buildings and storefronts reflecting the artist's concern with issues of identity and alienation.
- Alabama artist works in oil and acrylic creating large portraits of swimmers, urban street scenes and still lifes.
- A composite of works and ideas by a California artist working with watercolor, encaustic and oil.
- Watercolors, monotypes, mixed media on paper, acrylics on canvas and panels, lithographs, collage, and Iris/Giclee prints depicting architectural/urban elements or still life objects.
- Canada based artist, paints Photo-realistic landscapes and portraits in watercolour or egg-tempera of southern Ontario.
- Oils of scenic Martha's Vineyard and close up still lifes of glass objects, featuring marbles. Also reviews, articles and biography.
- Canadian artist who utilizes oils to paint images of wrinkled paper and crumpled fabrics.
- Toronto based artist working mainly in acrylic. His work comprises nautical images, cityscapes and beach scenes.
- Digital "paintings" and iconography presented with detail view options, biography, and Berkeley artist's work in other media.
Morishige, Yi-Ping Luo
- Chinese artist working in acrylic. Images of American women. Offers original work and framed limited edition prints.
- Landscape, floral and abstract paintings focusing on subjects from Canada, Ireland, England and Hawaii.
- German artist specializing in figurative paintings. Includes statement and resume. [English and German]
Nieto, Juan Bautista
- Spanish artist offers a gallery of hyperrealist paintings. [English and Spanish]
- An exhibition of this Canadian Photo-realist artist's works from the late 1980's. Figurative work as well as street scenes.
- New York hyperrealist painter working in acrylic, using airbrush techniques to capture portraits of refugees escaping from genocide.
- Spanish artist specializing in transport, classic cars and street scenes. Includes image galleries, resume and press reviews.
- Gallery of New England still life and landscape paintings.
- Australian artists paints in oil medium. Subject matters includes, books, household items and bathroom tile scenes.
- Paintings by New Jersey artist. Images of classic cars and textured mixed media wall series in acrylic. A selection of archival prints.
- Venetian artist who paints extremely detailed cityscapes and other subjects in oil and acrylic. Includes biography, current events and exhibitions.
- New Mexico artist creating oil paintings of deliberately composed familiar small objects. Includes biography and portfolio.
- Oil painter from Newfoundland whose work is often political, often humorous or ironic while remaining very intricate and detailed.
- Acrylic artist who paints images of marquees, signs, motels. Gallery, biography, statement, and exhibitions.
- Presents a collection of acrylic paintings of tin toys, and other still life objects.
- Specializing in street scenes, primarily of New York City and New Haven in Connecticut.
- Watercolor paintings of signs, machinery, and other industrial subjects. Curriculum vitae included.
- Resume and portfolio of a French artist specializing in still life.
- Survey: 30 years of painting by American photorealist Ben Schonzeit plus new works, recent exhibitions, museum collections
- Vienna artist presents realist paintings in oil featuring urban, flower, landscape and garden scenes. [English, Italian and German]
- Australian painter creating clear definition, ultra-realistic, oil and acrylic artworks.
- Painter from Moldova who paints rural subjects in oil on pressed cardboard in a style influenced by Russian Realism. Includes images and biography.
- Canadian Photorealist Painter who has been exhibiting professionally since the late '70s. Various subject matter including architecture and still-lifes. With curriculum vitae and short statement.
St. Rose, Alicia
- California artist presents a gallery of super-realism architectural and portrait works in pastel on paper. Includes biography and exhibition information.
- Contemporary figurative oil paintings influenced by the aesthetic of black and white photography.
- A showcase of this Australian painter's work from 1999 to present. Colorful figurative work and images of common everyday items in acrylic and pastel.
- Virginia artist specializing in seascapes and cityscapes in oil.
- Artist and surfer presents his works in watercolor and oil, as well as etchings and drawings. Amusement parks, trailers and boxcars are some of his imagery.
- Presents figurative, portrait, wildlife, and still life paintings, and drawings.
Varbanov, Maria & Valery
- Bulgarian husband and wife who collaborate to create abstract compositions with photorealistic elements.
- British artist with a variety of subject matter including figurative, automotive, architectural, landscape, nature, aviation and military.
- Presents works by Canadian realist painter. Includes images with comments, biography, and exhibitions.
- Canadian artist working in soft pastel. The landscape of Algonquin Park and northern Ontario, antique boats, garden and wild flowers all make their way onto his easel. Quicktime video of artist.
- California artist creating figurative work with underwater themes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 0:15:06 UTC -