become an editor
the entire directory
only in Painters/Mixed_Media
Arts: Visual Arts: Mixed Media
Shopping: Visual Arts: Mixed Media
This category in other languages:
- Oil paintings, watercolors, mixed media painting, gouache paintings.
- Selection of work incorporating painting, the mixed media, collage, found imagery, and natural objects. Includes narrative biography and exhibition list.
- Israeli born artist exhibits her humorous art.
Barkan Clarke, Mia
- Artist presents, "Sisters of the World" series. Abstract paintings in mixed media. Inspiration: Ethnic, national, spiritual, folkloric, mythical and biblical women.
- Mexican-born artist who tries to enable encounters with her inner visions, and to combine her heritage and spirituality with magical, peaceful moments of full awareness. Images, short statement, and curriculum vitae.
- British artist using texture and bits and pieces to create pet portraits and wild animals in their habitats through to abstract shapes, people and landscapes.
- Biography and portfolio of a Pennsylvania artist known for her mixed media paintings of fanciful and mysterious creatures.
- British artist fusing photography with painting to make layered and textured images, and also creating figurative sculptures. Includes resume and statement.
Brandon, J M
- Drawings, paintings and mixed media. Subject matter relating to animals, endangered species, and the environment.
- British artist whose abstract paintings are characterized by a consistent use of homemade oil paint, polyurethane varnish and studio debris.
- Australian artist creating quirky, colorful paintings that ride a thin line between humorous and bizarre. Includes resume and exhibition schedule.
- Oil and 3D paintings, peoplescapes, depicting the irony of human nature.
- Based in Texas and creating colorful and contemporary mixed-media paintings of nature, florals and animals. Includes statement, resume and portfolio.
- Mixed media works in canvas, found paper, plastic and fabric by an artist from Boston whose paintings explore the convergence and disintegration of social systems.
- Georgia artist focusing on figurative, organic objects and architectural spirals. Includes statement, portfolio and information about workshops.
- Presenting the work of a New Zealand artist specializing in mixed medium painting on recycled timbers.
den Hertog, Michael
- Contemporary and abstract paintings in acrylic and mixed media. Includes artist biography and contact details.
- Original paintings in acrylic, oil, and watercolor by Sonoma County artist. Includes landscapes, still life, and abstracts.
Derks, Lesley Ann
- Showcasing the work of a Scottish painter specializing in contemporary views of cityscapes and landscapes.
- New York artist and instructor creating watercolor and mixed media paintings focusing on the abstract essence of nature.
- Specializes in painting wildlife vignettes, ballerinas, and beach scenes in mixed media.
- Belorussian artist mixing acrylic color, pastel chalk and charcoal to create artworks that are a mix between painting and graphics. [English and German]
- Dutch artist mixing paint with beads, products of nature and little stones to create depth and shadows in her representational and abstract paintings. [English and Dutch]
Ellis, Tami Curtis
- Paintings created with a variety of unconventional materials which are based on the rich history, music, culture and nature of Louisiana.
- Massachusetts artist creating realistic portraits and semi-abstract paintings with a spiritual theme. Includes resume and information about teaching workshops.
- Resume and portfolio of mixed media paintings.
- Based in Oregon and accomplished in both modern methods and classic techniques, blending thought provoking mystery with abstract expressionism.
- Polish artist focusing on portraiture and the human figure with elements of realism and abstractism.
- A collection of military, political, and religious paintings among other subjects. A short biography of the author is included.
- Biography, blog and portfolio of an artist from Florida inspired by the many cultural traditions around the world.
- Massachusetts abstract artist artist whose work is somewhere between painting and sculpture, combining painted surfaces with three dimensional space.
- California artist best known for his figurative and abstract, plywood wall reliefs inspired by nature and the transformation of the landscape.
- Fusion art glass painting, archival giclee prints on canvas and watercolor paper. Photo gallery of studio and PDF resume.
- Images of work by Dominican-born artist, with curriculum vitae.
- California based contemporary mixed media artist using photo imagery, oil paint, and sometimes glass and light. Includes resume and portfolio.
- Massachusetts artist creating beaded paintings which are inspired by pop culture, dogs, classic cars and rock and roll music.
- Based in California and combining the Flemish Masters technique of layering with Japanese leafing to create his own unique style of imagery.
- Russian artist now residing in Switzerland and working with acrylic and window paint on transparent surfaces, combining graphic design with figurative work.
- UK artist known for strong textural works with thematic elements centering on the human form, solitude, obscurity, persistence, and silent confrontation.
- Showcasing the abstract paintings of a German artist. Includes resume and exhibition history. [English and German]
- Canadian artist who is inspired by nature and creates large-scale mixed media abstract paintings with textured color fields.
- Canadian artist showcasing her mixed media paintings, drawings and illustrations as well as designs for greeting cards.
- Based in Canada and specializing in expressive art in mixed media and hand painted animals on recycled clothing.
- French contemporary painter who specializes in abstract or expressionist paintings. Includes biography and information about her technique. [English and French]
- Gallery of still life, portrait, figurative, and religious paintings created in a realistic style. Includes resume and information about commissions.
- Mixed media paintings and drawings by a Maryland artist using fragmented imagery that include natural objects, patterns, and clues.
- Portfolio of a San Francisco Bay Area artist focusing on paintings, drawings and mixed media that evoke a waking dream.
- Showcasing a San Francisco artist's abstract paintings. Includes resume and press reviews.
- Serbian artist now residing in Canada and focusing on figurative paintings influenced by the heritage of expressionism.
- Current and recent exhibitions of mixed media paintings, drawings, collages.
- Resume and portfolio of an artist from Illinois specializing in abstract paintings and resin wood panels.
- A collection of sketches, paintings, drawings and sculptures. Abstracts in graphite and mixed media.
- San Francisco artist's mixed media drawings, paintings and collage. Includes resume and information about exhibitions.
- Intense paintings and mixed media works on paper and floppy disks. Original, expressive art that is neither abstract nor figurative, yet falls somewhere in between.
- Maryland artist and teacher creating both representational and abstract paintings, including landscapes , animals and figurative.
- Florida based mixed-media artist who incorporates her own photography into provocative, introspective paintings.
- Biography and portfolio of a Hawaii based artist creating illuminated paintings with vibrant translucent colors on Plexiglas light boxes.
- Tennessee artist creating mixed media, watercolor, and fabric-based work exploring the relationship between man and nature.
- Canadian artist now living in California and creating artwork with seemingly mismatched pairings of material and genre.
- Based in Florida and creating artwork with the use of acrylic paints, printmaking techniques, and collage from disparate sources.
- Limited edition serigraphs, etchings, sculpture, and original art.
- South African artist presents her paintings and drawings of trees and personal subject matter, which is decorative and concerned with texture and surface pattern.
McCord, Ellen C
- A portfolio of paper pulp paintings with other natural materials used to add texture, based on New Orleans, South Louisiana and other whimsical subjects.
- A selection of realistic paintings by the Irish artist, in mixed medium of watercolor, gouache, acrylic, and needlework on Japanese handmade paper.
Mills, Bridgette Guerzon
- Featuring the encaustic and mixed media paintings of an artist from Chicago, inspired by the inherent beauty and spirit of the natural world.
- Canadian artist focusing on landscapes, portraits and flora, creating texture through mixed media and the introduction of recycled materials to her paintings. [English and French]
- Based in Florida and creating abstract paintings and drawings with transparent forms and strong linear elements.
- Collages combine painting with photographs, images and text, bridging reading to looking and content to style.
- American artist creating paintings which reflect on current social issues with photographs and paint which are collaged onto canvas.
- Featuring mixed media artifacts of oil, paper, ink, gold pigment, fiber, and other fragments.
- New Zealand artist creating brightly colored, varied artwork influenced by pop surrealism, primitivism, feminism and sexuality.
- Gallery of unique art pieces created with acrylic, oil, craft paper and ink on canvas. Includes biography and blog.
Nuttall, Kenneth G.
- Watercolors, pen, and ink paintings, including portrait, landscape, and still life.
Parker, Mary Jane
- Based in New Orleans and specializing in mixed media combining printmaking and painting techniques with glass and bronze sculpture.
- Oil and mixed media paintings by an Italian painter
- Abstract artist using a modified batik technique applied with mixed media. Includes biography, statement and list of exhibitions.
- Images, biographical note, and curriculum vitae.
- Socially and personally charged images by a Philadelphia artist. Includes statement, curriculum vitae, mailing list, and events.
- Gallery of paintings by an artist who explores different themes such as science, landscape, seascape and modern.
- The work of Manchester artist in pen and ink, water colors, and collage.
- Images of his paintings in mixed and various media, with some photographs of his exhibitions in Glasgow and a biographical note.
- Mixed media paintings and contemporary artworks by a California artist. Includes biography and statement.
- Paintings rendered in oil, often mixed with gold, and done on clay.
- Canadian artist creating natural forms from a rice-paper collage technique and also working with watercolor, acrylic, and oil.
- Belgian artist based in France and combining traditional painting media with other materials to create bold textured works that have tactile and aesthetic qualities.
- Portrait, landscape, and still life paintings, and line art.
- Resume and portfolio of a Canadian artist now residing in the US.
- Artist from Iceland displays works inspired by magnificent mountains, glaciers and lava.
Sloane, Robert B.
- Landscape, architectural and portrait themes in watercolor, oil and acrylic.
- Colorado artist combining collage, pigmented plaster, found objects, drawing, calligraphy, gold leaf and traditional painting techniques.
- Watercolours / Airbrush (mixed media) on Canvas.
Stahlschmidt, Hans Jorg
- California artist creating abstract mixed media and monotype paintings. Includes personal statement and portfolio.
- Resume, critique and portfolio of a Japanese artist. [English and Japanese]
- Painting focus includes Scottish standing stones, megaliths, surrealism and portraits. Provides a biography and ordering information.
- A gallery of floral, landscape art and other artistic subjects by an artist from Ontario, Canada.
- British artist whose abstract paintings are influenced by the physical, tactile and aesthetic qualities of materials. Includes statement and exhibition schedule.
van Berlo, Will
- A changing selections of paintings by the Dutch artist with a short statement.
- French artist now residing in California and inspired by the chaotic and unpredictable in nature.
- This artist uses the binary code to give shape with the minimum representative figures to concepts such as the Universe, the Human being or his own experiences. Abstract Hyper-Realism art.
- New Jersey artist creating narrative and dreamscape paintings. Includes biography, portfolio and exhibition schedule.
Walker, Robin Ann
- A visual feast of contemporary fine art by Texas artist Robin Ann Walker. Including mixed media collages, impressionistic landscapes, and abstract images.
Ward Thacker, Kate
- Portfolio of the artist's colorful large scale 'paper quilt' paintings (gouache, paper, and stitched thread). Includes biography.
- Texas artist creating colorful paintings in mixed media, using oils, intaglio, and watercolor. Includes resume and statement.
Withycombe, Howard James
- Based in Texas and creating contemporary and abstract paintings influenced by the life and loves of the ordinary and the estranged.
- San Francisco based artist creating primarily figurative narratives and portraits. Includes portfolio and information about commissions.
- Provides a biography, press clips, gallery of paintings and installations and ordering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 15:24:09 UTC -