become an editor
the entire directory
only in Painters/Egg_Tempera
Arts: Visual Arts: Galleries: Virtual: Painting
Shopping: Visual Arts: Painting: Artists: Egg Tempera
- San Francisco artist paints about love, yoga, massage, medicine, death and dying. Available as greeting cards, posters, blank journals and reproductions.
- Online portfolio of painter and sculptor Michael Bergt
- Curriculum vitae and portfolio of a German artist including figurative, landscape and interior paintings. [English and German]
- Western Massachusetts artist and member of the Society of Tempera Painters displays selected artworks. Includes short biography and gallery information.
- Viapictura presents Ray Dumoux's work. Tempera- precise reconstituion of art of painting, its substance and materials, symbolism Drawings, engraving and paintings from small to monumental.
- Features luminous magnifications of the intricate, colorful, and varied plant life of Florida in egg tempera and oil. Includes images, extracts from reviews, resume, and a gallery list.
- How to make and use egg tempera, some samples of her art, news relevant to her students, and a paper on safety hazards to pregnant painters.
- The artist explores the overlapping spheres of music, magic and mental illness. Includes a number of small pianos and organs capable of conjuring saints and demons alike. The dominant medium is egg tempera and oil on wood.
Milk and Eggs: The American Revival of Tempera Painting, 1930-1950
- Informative discussion about tempera's Renaissance in the US, featuring works by George Tooker, Andrew Wyeth, Peter Hurd and Thomas Hart Benton
- Works by artist Rob Milliken. Information about how to make egg tempera and painting demonstrations.
Scherrer, Suzanne and Ouporov, Pavel
- Two artists working together using egg tempera technique they learned in Russia.
- Highly realistic scenes of rocky coasts. Gallery, biography and an article about egg tempera.
- Exhibits paintings and drawings of regional Southwestern images. Works include egg tempera and oil painting techniques.
- Classically trained in oil painting and specializing in egg tempera, religious iconography and watercolor.
- A series of egg tempera paintings by artist Fred Wessel. Many of the paintings exhibit applications of gold leaf as was the aesthetic practice in Early Renaissance Art.
Usenet rec.arts.fine -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 14:15:08 UTC -