become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/North_America
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Organizations: North America
Arts: Organizations: Regional: Canada
Arts: Organizations: Regional: United States
American Plains Artists
- Organization of traditional, realistic works in oil, watercolor, pastel, drawing media, and sculpture. Includes information on the annual juried show.
American Society of Marine Artists
- Recognizes and promotes marine art and history, and encourages cooperation among artists, historians, and enthusiasts. Includes gallery and artist index.
American Women Artists
- Includes history, festivals, and members of the non-profit organization dedicated to the inspiration, celebration, and encouragement of women in the arts.
Dutchess County Arts Council
- Offers grant opportunities for Dutchess and Ulster County artists and organizations, calendar of events for the region, and opportunities for artists.
Flushing Art League of Queens
- Welcomes all artists of all media and any country to join. Includes directory to members' pages.
Kent Island Federation of Arts
- Provides history, events, scholarship information, and members' galleries. Members use various media, including oils, acrylics, watercolors, photography, jewelry, clay, and woodworking.
Mountain Lake Workshop
- Founded in 1983 by artist Ray Kass, this site details the community-based art collaborations undertaken by the program.
National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture
- Directory of media arts groups, job and events listings, resources, funding, articles, links, and information on NAMAC, a nonprofit alliance of arts organizations.
The National American Glass Club
- A non-profit educational organization dedicated to the study and appreciation of all types of glass regardless of period or national origin.
The National Arts Program
- Provides assistance for the development of artistic expression and talents. Includes exhibition schedules, sample artwork, and contact information.
Orange Art Center
- Information on workshops and classes, exhibitions and the Orange Community Arts Council membership and events.
Poeh Cultural Center
- Supports the future of Pueblo people by teaching the arts, collecting great artwork, and by promoting Pueblo history and culture.
Santa Clarita Artists' Association
- A non-profit organization that provides scholarships for students in the Wm. S. Hart School District. Includes art exhibits and shows, demonstrations, and workshops.
Sedona Visual Artists Coalition
- Creating an exploratory, supportive and educational artistic community. Includes brief member profiles and portfolios, as well as a calendar of events and forum.
The Violette de Mazia Trust
- Develops and underwrites programs that advance, teach, study, promote and otherwise support aesthetics and the appreciation of art, based on the methods Dr. Albert C. Barnes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:18:54 PM EST -