become an editor
the entire directory
only in Installation_Art/Artists
This category in other languages:
- Five installation projects including such materials and concepts as bread bowl cities, a weevil invasion, and hundreds of concave figures molded from a plastic toy gorrilla.
- Image and Likeness - a pictorial installation. This exhibition by Venezuelan artist Bugallo is based on Gericault's Raft of the Medusa.
- This site documents a selection of public art, installation and time-based projects by the British artist, David Cotterrell.
Curtis, Amy Stacey
- Displays solo-biennial exhibits of interactive installation and new-media works in the mills of various Maine towns. Also charcoal and graphite drawings.
- Portfolio and resume.
- Documentation of artworks by NYC based artist, including interactive, electronic installations.
- A London-based contemporary artist. The style of art can be described as modern and urban with a creatively conceptual edge.
- A visual artist specializing in installation art. The site explores various projects artist has created.
Fortunato, Nick and Seymour, Erin
- Site for video, performance and installation artists.
- Site-specific installations involving light, space and visual perception by Tamar Frank.
Gamba, Laurent La
- Artist concentrating on photographic installations dealing with camouflage. His work juggles with the idea of natural procrypsis in the urban space.
- A Polish-Australian contemporary visual artist working in various media including installation, painting, photography and digital.
- Online catalogue of the work of British artist Jim Hamlyn. Installation materials include electric light, water, glass and natural light.
- German artist. Works include kinetic art, installation, projection, object art and mixed media.
- Installation Art, Sculpture and Paintings by artist.
- Featuring the artwork of the artist.
- Writer, painter, sculptor. Born in Switzerland 1931, lives in Berlin, Germany. Biography, works, exhibitions, texts.
- A colour blind installation artist, who fuses his artistic sculptural practice with his scientific and perceptual studies.
- British interactive installation artist.
- Public artworks inspired by natural phenomena such as wind, water and fire. Kahn's artworks are installed in museums and public spaces worldwide.
- Installation and public art. Her work often focuses on environmental and social themes.
- New York based artist, mixed media sculpture and site-specific installation art.
Laramee, Eve Andree
- Installation art and performative sculpture.
- Korean installation and performance artist.
- Documents the work of artist from the 60s to the present.
- An artist whose works deal with memory, regret, and the loss of personal histories.
- Mixed media installations and sculpture. This work integrates photography, domestic objects and materials such as rust and carbon.
- Canadian artist in France. These installations combine photography with organic objects and deal with the subject of nature.
McMillan, Murray and Megan
- Performance installations artist.
- A media artist living and working in New York, His work comprises installation pieces, video art and interactive works.
- Portfolio of environmental installations that investigate the desire to appropriate nature.
- Installation art and video by London based artist and film maker. Narrative works by artist who believes all art is a kind of visual autobiography. Flash, videos and still images.
- Visual artist based in London, specialising in Installation and Public Art.
- Installation artist from Australia living and working in Dunedin, New Zealand. Elaborate and lavish constructions dealing with public and religious ceremony.
- Artist's work to date includes installation, sculpture (muti-media and cast metal), video, photography, and drawing.
Rinaldo, Kenneth E.
- Creates multimedia sculpture and robotic installations which look to the intersection and synthesis of our natural and technological cultures.
- Installation and Performance Artist
Sina, Alejandro and Moira
- Light Artists based in Boston. The use of single electrode Neon and almost invisible wiring, enables the artists to create large ethereal lightworks.
- Conceptual sculpture and installation combining metal, wood, rubber, and mixed materials. Meditative works influenced by a study of Eastern Philosophy.
- Installations created from organic materials.
- Video and mixed media in installations, performances and film. Themes are language and the interpretation of space and their relation to each other. Portfolio and resume.
- Interactive wooden sound sculptures.
- Video installation artist. Video stills, descriptions, contact, cv, video clips.
- Interactive sculptures and installations using kinetics, sound, plants and insects.
- Multimedia artist, mainly dealing with installations, sculpture, and video.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2015 at 1:35:03 UTC -