become an editor
the entire directory
only in Virtual/Conceptual
The Art of Paul Wear
- This is a retrospective of the art of Paul Wear. Paul's art is a blend of his original photography from the past 30 years and digital manipulation.
- Difficult to understand: Artist-run corporation featuring David Askevold, Moritz Gaede, Nursex, Bryan Sentes.
- Eien's art, which includes, photograms, drawings, digital art, and text pieces.
- Exploratory collection of words and images.
J's Magic Galleries
- Award winning, family-safe site focuses on the arts, and hosts a multitude of galleries including photography, paintings, and poetry for all ages, and all tastes.
- Drawing and installation projects, exhibited locally and nationally, by the Brooklyn, New York artist.
- Painting, photography, artist's books, digital imagry, and an illustrated journal of the Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.
The Museum of Bad Art
- One person's art is another person's monstrosity. Hackneyed themes, velvet paintings, anonymous landscapes, and the work of D+ art students find a home here.
SITO - Not Quite Art
- Place for image-makers and image-lovers to meet and exchange ideas. Includes lots of animated visuals.
- For art lovers and students: this award winning non-profit gallery presents , international quality traditional and contemporary art, in a true professional gallery format. Spanning two centuries it includes hundreds of works in a variety of styles and techniques.
Zodiac Arts Mandala Gallery
- A mandala is a creative and meditative tool used for focusing intent. Includes a mandala you can print out, color and submit for presentation in the gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2014 at 18:01:00 UTC -