become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artists/Multiple_Media
- Human figure images made in different techniques.
- Animation, illustration, drawing, and comic, made in several media and shown in galleries, with an introduction of the author.
- A selection of pencil, charcoal and oil works focused on the human figure with a resume of the artist.
- Selected drawings of animation, illustration and character design.
- Galleries of realistic artwork devoted to portraits, pets and wildlife in different media: pen and ink, pastel, graphite and acrylic.
- Portfolio of realistic artwork in watercolour, graphite pencil and coloured crayon, including human figure, animals, buildings, and other subjects.
- Drawings in dry media: pencil, pastel, and charcoal. Also includes computer illustrations.
- Galleries showing art made with pen and ink, pencil, watercolor, wash and other techniques.
- Examples of realistic art by an Italian artist specializing in colored pencil and pastel. Includes curriculum vitae.
- Lead pencil sketches, colored pencil drawings, and watercolor paintings in miscellaneous subjects.
- Detailed black and white drawings in pen and ink line, pen and ink stipple, watercolor and pencil.
- Personal sketchbook and drawings for children.
- A gallery of abstract paintings and a gallery of drawings that portray fingers in biomorphic landscapes.
- Portraits and drawings of dancers and musicians in an impressionist style by an artist located in Amsterdam, Holland. Provides photographs of works in process.
- Pastel landscapes, pencil drawings and other works on paper.
- Galleries with drawings in several media and information about exhibitions of the artist.
- Graphite and colored pencil portraits by a South African artist.
- Gallery of drawings exploring diverse subjects in charcoal, pencil, and ink. Includes also a selection of paintings.
- Contains drawings for animation, storyboards, characters, and other concept works. Includes also animation samples, a portfolio and a demo reel.
- Graphite, charcoal, and colored pencil drawings of realistic portraits, conceptual, surrealistic and still life art.
- Selection of her works done with traditional media and computer. It includes also sketchbooks, essays and articles, and a brief biography.
Nguyen Dinh, Dang
- Nudes, portraits and other subjects drawn by an artist who participates in a Tokyo drawing club.
- Information about the artist and showcase of his drawings, paintings and illustrations.
- A contemporary abstract artist located in New York City. Galleries of her work, an exhibition schedule, reviews of her shows, resume, biography and contact information.
- Portraits, figures, still lifes and landscapes in graphite, colored pencil, ink, watercolor and acrylic.
- A selection of drawings, paintings and illustrations in watercolor, charcoal, pastel, ink, pencil and acrylic.
- Drawings of plants, mushrooms, and animals created with graphite, watercolor and walnut ink. Provides information about the artist.
- Galleries with works in colored pencil, pencil and pastel.
- Pastel, pen and ink, and pencil artwork with flowers, people, animals and landscapes as subject.
Van Erbe, Chantell
- Fantasized realism in colored pencil drawings and mixed media paintings primarily in still life themes.
- Conte crayon, ink, and pencil drawings of old vehicles, people, outdoor scenes, still-lifes and animals.
- A portfolio of exhibition work and home portraits by an artist with a degree in Fine Arts from Parsons School of Design in Paris, France.
- Galleries of pencil, ink and coloured drawings made by the illustrator and comic book artist.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2015 at 6:15:05 UTC -