become an editor
the entire directory
only in Artists/Mixed_Media
- Graphite and color pencil drawings of humorous monsters, cats, horses, and dragons.
- Presents works in pastel and graphite by the Nigerian artist now living in England, with curriculum vitae and news.
- Realistic graphite with watercolor drawings, many based on classical works. Artist's statement and contact information.
- Gallery of work which uses allegory to focus on relationships, emotions, morality and ego. The artist uses an art mailing list and special offers to distribute his work.
- Artwork created with several different mediums using a sgraffito technique. Idiosyncratic quotes and some information about the medium the artist uses.
- Abstract drawings on paper and canvas.
- Wildlife and animal art in pencil, crayon, pastel, and graphite.
- Free fantasy drawings of Dionaea, a carnivorous and mobile flower.
- Displays the artist's contemporary approach to drawing using traditional and digital approaches and media. Advice and guidance in the preparation of a visual portfolio is also available.
- Biographical sketch of the scratchboard artist who originated colored scratchboard technique. A detailed description of scratchboard technique with illustrations is included.
- An Atlanta based self taught artist who uses spontaneous drawing, painting and mark making. His focused interest explores ideas of chaos and harmony coexisting in Nature.
- Portfolio of contemporary drawings. Subjects referenced are mummified people, industrial landscapes, shedding bark and figure studies. Media used include spray paint, graphite,and wax on paper.
- Charcoal and pastel drawings ranging from realistic to surreal. Includes articles written by the artist and a curriculum vitae.
- Chicago based artist presents his work in pencil and vector graphics. Site has a biography.
- Animation and fantasy art work. Produced in graphite and colored pencils.
- A collection of galleries displaying artwork, portraits, and other images in various media.
Pishkur, Frank A.
- Figurative drawings from life created with charcoal and pastel.
- A selection of drawings and poetry by a German printmaker.
- Small, richly detailed drawings that invite close examination. Subjects include fantasy, landscapes and abstracts.
- French artist living in Paris exhibits more than 200 of her drawings and paintings that include women's portraits and nudes.
- The artist offers color drawings of stylized Australian animals in limited edition prints. Information about the artist and exhibition dates are included.
- Drawings that include females, creatures with big teeth, balloons, ghosts, and bees. The surreal imagery is of the confessional sort.
- Surrealist dreamscape artwork by Californian artist specializing in conte crayon, ink, and acrylic.
- Nudes, commissioned portraits, and narrative works emphasizing the human figure. Includes images and a biographical note.
- Provides a biography, small gallery and contact details for the Auburn, Washington-based artist. [English/Spanish]
- Drawings of the opera at the Festival d'Aix-en-Provence and the Chorégies d'Orange.
Williams, David J.
- Drawings of scenes in South and North Wales created with graphite and pastel pencils. The artwork usually includes an architectural aspect of the scene.
- Work created with bleach, fire, stones, wood, knives, pencil and ink. Galleries, biographical and exhibit information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 16:05:13 UTC -