become an editor
the entire directory
only in 3D/VRML
Scenes and Worlds
- Apartment is currently an installation at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York and runs until June 10th.
- Virus (not computer ones) resources and visualisations (VRML 1 and 2).
The City of Wetzlar
- 3D model of the historic city of Wetzlar in Germany.
- Various projects from dForm
Jeffrey K. Bedrick
- Portfolio site of Jeffrey Bedrick. Includes several quality worlds used in the Cybertown community such as "The Pool" and "Inner Realms Forest".
- Virtual community
- Great place to find a beginners work of VRML. See great avatars, objects and worlds.
- Work from several people, including Peter Graf's huge world "The Earth".
- Gallery of 300+ models sorted by category
Paul S. Hoffman - Interface Designer
- Portfolio site including virtual 3D panoramas and space models
- One of the first multi-user avatar-based clients online (created by Lunatic Interactive back in 1996 for Blaxxun Interactive).
- Colorfull multi-user world using Blaxxun Contact.
Udine 3D tour
- Guided tour of the ancient city of Udine in northern Italy that takes you through some of Udine's beautiful medieval piazzas and streets.
- Japanese 3D site where you can view a variety of plants, animals, fish and insects in a virtual natural history museum (sounds available too).
Virtual Natraj Temple
- The Natraj Temple is a nightclub in Munich, Germany, that you can virtually visit on that site.
Virtualand at Planetmic
- Planetmic's Virtualand lets you imagine yourself as the pilot of a space station, or astronaut investigating ships lost in deep space, or a traveller to remote planets.
Visualization of Steel Structures
- Accomplished by creating a mapping between VRML prototypes and the CIMsteel Integration Standards (CIS2).
- Many and various links to vrml showcases
- WebEarth is constructing a live 3D model of the Earth based on a composite of satellite photographs (images library available).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -