become an editor
the entire directory
only in 3D/Personal_Galleries
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Computer Graphics: 3D: Personal Galleries
Arts: Visual Arts: Computer Graphics: Personal Galleries
3D Art Design
- Collection of 3D wallpapers, animations, screensavers, HTML graphics, and tutorials.
- Portfolio of Lightwave and Photoshop generated images, and tutorials.
- 3D Studio Max and Maya images, logos, and web-design.
- 3D animation, and still image galleries.
Battleship Bismarck 3D
- Detailed 3D images of the German battleship, done by Stefan Draminski. [English and Polish]
Bob's 3-D Gallery
- Christmas, science fiction, and fantasy 3D images available as screensavers.
The Book of Beginnings
- Ray-traced and fractal image galleries.
CAD Fantasy Landscape
- Gallery of images and animations of fantasy landscapes, rendered in Archicad and Strata.
- Free 3D pictures for use as desktop wallpaper.
- Image gallery created and rendered using Bryce, Poser, Rhino, and 3DSMax.
Daniel Mark Schwartz
- Samples of graphic illustrations, drawings, paintings, and animations.
Dario Centrella's 3D Artwork
- Images ranging from everyday objects to space scenes, rendered in various programs.
Dee`Mon's 3D Gallery
- A personal 3D Gallery of realistic art made with Lightwave 3D software.
Digital Light Studio
- Andrea Tonin's figurative and manga 3D stills and animations. Also includes tutorials and traditional drawings.
- Featuring 3D images rendered in POV-Ray, Bryce, Poser, and Cinema4D, and digitally processed photography.
- Ray-traced still art and movies.
- Galleries of Bryce and Photoshop works by the Dutch artist Eric Krull.
- Karl martin's digital playground featuring 3d graphics galleries, graphics links, and many other things which defy description.
- Exhibition of computer generated portrait and figurative stills, and movies.
- A collection of surreal landscapes, populated by enigmatic objects.
- Gallery of 3D images created with Bryce, Poser, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max and Cinema 4D.
- Personal site of The Frumpster. Has various pics of things made in various 3d apps
- Fantasy and landscape images, created using Maya and Lightwave.
- Collection of fantastic landscapes and figurative works.
- Collection of 3D animations and still images, wallpapers, buttons, and interfaces. [Flash]
- UK modeller, texturer and rigger involved in Project Reality, creating polygon game models, including characters, military aircraft and vehicles from blueprints, and scenes. Includes portfolio, photograph gallery and contact details.
- German artist presents various 3D characters created using Alias Wavefront Maya.
- Contains 3D graphics and animations from the cable series "Inside Space", by David Lauterbach.
- Collection of 3D images rendered mostly in Maya and Softimage.
- Portfolio of portrait and wildlife artworks created using Maya.
- Includes modeling and texturing work done in Maya and 3D Studio Max.
- Mix of computer generated and traditional art.
- Collection of 3D still images and animations rendered in Blender. [Flash]
- Galleries of still and animated Pov-Ray images, and Terragen landscapes.
- 3D images created with Bryce, Poser, and Carrara, as well as Flash movies.
- Collection of 3D models, movie clips, and logos. Also includes figurative pencil sketches.
- Digital theme-rooms with night, and landscape images. In English and Dutch.
- Gallery of still and animated Flash/3D rendered car images. [Flash]
- Digital art and design portfolio including topics such as space, land, seascapes, optical illusions and sculpture.
- Artwork created using Bryce, Photoshop, and 3D Studio Max.
- Erstellung von Illustrationen, Animationen, 3d, Comics, Cinema4d.
- Collection of 3D rendered images on various themes, from science fiction to comic books artwork.
- Featuring thematic 3D rendered galleries. Also includes traditional drawings.
- Artwork created using Bryce, Poser, Photoshop and assorted 3D software.
- Collection of 3D rendered still images and animations.
- Gallery of 3D images, created using 3D Studio Max, Rhino 3D, and Photoshop.
- Several galleries of images rendered with Lightwave, 3D Studio Max, Maya, Softimage, and Lightscape. Contains mild nudity.
- Exhibiting a collection of female portrait and figurative artworks.
- Collection of symbolic and abstract 3D composite images.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 14:05:05 UTC -