become an editor
the entire directory
only in 3D/POV-Ray
Open Directory - Arts: Visual Arts: Computer Graphics: 3D: POV-Ray
Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Animation and Design Tools: POV-Ray
Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Animation and Design Tools: POV-Ray: Utilities and Include Files
Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Ray Tracing
"Forgotten Worlds", Mick Hazelgrove's Art Gallery
- Galleries and tutorials about POV-Ray,
Anto Matkovic's Page
- Anto offers a gallery of his and some tutorials on using sPatch.
Coby's Ray-Traced Lego Mania
- Coby revisits his childhood by ray-tracing his favorite Lego sets with POV-Ray. Most are Space themed sets from the early 1980s.
H.E. Day's Homepage
- POV-Ray stills and animations, mostly with a sci-fi theme
IB Rassmusan home page
- Images created by Ib Rassmussen using POV-Ray; mostly architecture. Also includes a tutorial on wood textures.
Jaime Vives Piqueres
- The Persistence of Ignorance - Landscape and still life renderings (in English and Spanish).
Justin Watkins - POV-Ray Gallery
- A gallery of computer-generated art made with POV-Ray and other 3D graphics tools. The site also includes other areas of personal interest.
KressWorks Home Page
- Personal site containing (among other things) a POV-Ray gallery
- Personal POV-Ray gallery, with some source code (Estonian and English)
- Personal galleries by Ph. Jacqueroux, using POV-Ray, Poser, Terragen (some parts of this site are in French)
Mike's Little Web Page
- Mike's POV-Ray work includes tutorials on Iso-surfaces
- Ian Shumsky's POV-Ray gallery
Pod - Home Page
- Notes on the use of POV-Ray for the Internet Movie Project
Rays Traced in the Dark
- Renderings of fantasy and space scenes by Gil Babin (in English and French).
Raytracing Gallery by Friedrich A.Lohmueller
- Technical and artistic images created with POV-Ray
Remco de Korte
- Stills and animation created using POV-Ray. Includes a cartoon character called "Vic".
Slime's Home Page
The Book of Beginnings
- Gilles Tran produces some spectacularly realistic images using POV-Ray
Tor Olav's POV-Ray Images
- Tor Olav's mathematical POV-Ray gallery
- Warp highlights some of the more complex features of POV-Ray
- Tom York's web page, including topics in astronomy, physics, maths and computing, fractals, 3D starmaps and 3D computer graphics.
an unreal page
- Matthias Eitell's landscapes, 3D images, and objects created using Pov-Ray, and Terragen.
rune|vision - 3D Graphics
- 3d images and animations, and POV-Ray resources including a particle system for the simulation of water, fire, smoke and fireworks.
- Jonathan Hunt's POV gallery
Usenet comp.graphics.raytracing -
Usenet comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 26, 2013 1:05:41 AM EDT -