become an editor
the entire directory
only in Visual_Arts/Collectives
Arts: Directories: Networks and Communities
This category in other languages:
- A community based drawing site with artists contributing from around the globe also home to the FoundPhotos project. Includes profile, members list with galleries, information on the Make Draw Gallery, and FoundPhotos image galleries.
- San Diego art studio featuring various forms of body castings and ceramic installations. Offers supplies and classes in mosaics and jewelry making.
- Chicago, IL artist run gallery with a focus on contemporary installation, video, mixed media, painting and sculpture.
- Oil and acrylic paintings and drawings, in a variety of styles, from Washington DC area artists.
Art Beyond Borders
- International artist's collective. Organizing lots exhibitions all over the world.
Art by Lunakavindra and Friends
- Gallery of digital art, paintings, photography and poetry.
Art On The Boulevard
- A Co-op Gallery in Fort Worth housing 20 resident artists, art ranging in style from abstract expressionism to photo-realism, sculpture, wood art, photography, and precious jewelry.
- Showcasing the work of London based artists Fabienne Jenny Jacquet and Noriko Watanabe.
- Bringing alternative, lowbrow, outsider, kustom kulture, tattoo, spraycan, surf/skate/punk inspired,hip-hop influenced, raw, inspiring, disturbing, and all out bad ass art to the masses since 2001.
- Gallery featuring work by Joy Brown, Stuart Bigley, Ananda Saha. Includes anagama wood-fired ceramic, sculpture, wall relief murals, installations, oil paintings and drawings. South Kent, Connecticut.
- An art-project run by Reinhard Blanck and Stefan Dobadka; a photographer (black-and-white photography), and a painter (oil painting).
Artists in Our Midst
- An informal group of artists living in Vancouver, BC.
- Project of Artists in Cellophane, in which retired cigarette vending machines are used to dispense art. Includes introduction, history, images of the machines, and samples of the artists' work.
- Current exhibitions as seen in the galleries of SoHo, NYC. Installation, painting, sculpture, and photography.
- Community of artists, musicians, authors dedicated to collaborative experiments. Galleries, submissions, ongoing projects.
Artspace studios galway
- An artists collective in the west of Ireland, sharing studio space and exhibiting together.
Artwork in the Heartland
- Phyllis Duschanek and Jenna Morrison - Wildlife, religious, and portraits.
- Located in San Francisco's Haight neighborhood, David Bruce's "house of good lovin" (known for the Gemini Party) is now a fine art community space, too!
- Artzero children's art projects, led by visual artists Bryan Holdsworth and Lucy Brennan-Shiel, are a collaboration between artists and children with a particular emphasis on child-centered creativity.
Aschenborn, Hans, Dieter and Paul
- German family of painters inspired by Africa wildlife and modern trends.
- Conceptual art gallery and information. Including knot in a box, the horn chair and "photo sin this is."
- Visit the studio near Disneyland PARIS, and learn more about etching,burin,drypoint,monotypes, paintings and pastels. You will also find poetry in French and in English, as well as Robert GRAVES translated into French.
Brazil USA Art Connection
- Features the work of six Brazilian painters.
- Concerning the artistsgroup Keikkeik, publications, exhibitions, and general information.
Cape Ann Artisans
- Provides guide to semi-annual event in coastal Massachusetts where local artisans open their studios. View samples of work.
- This is an open group of women artists and scientists who are continually researching the relationship between art and science in our daily lives.
Chicano Humanities and Arts Council
- web home of the Chicano Humanities and Arts Council, a collective of Denver based artist reflecting the Hispanic/Chicano lifeways through Art.
- Contemporary art and art initiatives from the Netherlands.
Computer Fine Arts
- Features portfolios of computer art by various artists.
- A not-for-profit art space promoting and advocating contemporary visual arts in southern Arizona.
Electronic Writing Research Ensemble
- Features visual hypertext projects and experimental electronic writing. Includes featured galleries and related links.
Enriched Bread Artists
- Group of 24 contemporary visual artists working, exhibiting, and sharing expertice in studios located in an old bread factory in Ottawa, Canada.
Eric Neighbour and Dana Petric
- Eric Neighbour, sculptor, works in ceramic, terrazzo, and ice. Dana Petric, writer and performer, creates screenplays, scripts, and performance art.
The Family Four
- Works of four sisters, Canadian artists from the rural community of Bradner, British Columbia. Images and short introductions.
The Federation of Modern Painters and Sculptors
- An exhibiting organization with an elected membership of about fifty-two artists. Included are images of each artists work with contact info and a brief history as well as upcoming exhibition information.
- An artist-led not for profit organisation that exists to promote access to contemporary art in the rural environment and raise the profile of innovative rural artists.
- Geoform is an online curatorial project and resource dedicated to showing abstract geometric art made by contemporary artists from around the world.
Haliburton County Studio Tour
- Artists and craftspeople offer their latest work annually at 21 locations.
Havasu Art Guild
- A local organization located in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Has an on-line Gallery with original works of art by members.
Innovative Australian Culture
- A site that offers unique Australian art and crafts inspired by Australia's convict foundations. Also educational with regard to what defines convict culture and why it still exists today.
- A collaborative of like-minded artists who chronicle their creative works for the purpose of mutual inspiration and public exhibition. Featuring original illustration, drawing, photography and design.
Jerome Artists Cooperative Gallery
- Arts and Crafts cooperative in historic Jerome, Arizona. Representing over 30 local artists. Painting, pottery, photography, jewelry, fiber, sculpture, and wood arts.
The London Group
- A collective of artists with a long and proud history of over 90 years. The London Group instigates peer-group reviews and group public exhibitions.
- Sculptures and sculptors from the Africa.
Minnesota Association of Rogue Taxidermy
- Dedicated to the showmanship of oddities, natural adaptation and mutation, and displays of curiosity through taxidermy and use of animals. News, list of members, galleries, and links.
New Irish Art
- New Art by Irish Artists and Artists associated with Ireland.
- A documentation of an exhibition at the Total Museum of Contemporary Art in Seoul by a group of international Korean and European artists. (Koo Jeoung-A, Robert Estermann, Gregory Maass, Bert Didillon, Kim Soun-Gui, Kim Na-young, Chung Seo-Young, Pekka Syrjälä, Rodolphe Auté, Kim Soun-Gui, Bahc Yi-So, Kim Joo-Hyun)
The Owen Sound Artists' Co-op
- Consists of 30 artists working in different media. Features artist profiles and works , a how to page, a contest, and latest news.
The Painting Center
- New York City collective specializing in contemporary painting.
Prince Street Gallery
- A 30 year old, non-profit cooperative gallery. Information about schedules, membership and reproductions of paintings by gallery artists.
Rene Roubicek and Miluse Roubickova
- Czech couple specializing in painted glass figurative and abstract objects and sculptures.
Rita Naras - MCS ArtWorks
- A unique collection of equine, wildlife and nature paintings by a group of Canadian artists. This select group specializes in depicting animal life and all things beautiful in the natural world.
River District Studios
- Over 40 artist studios located along the French Broad River in Asheville, NC. Glass, woodworking, metal work, painting, furniture, clay.
Sechrest Creations - Family Art and Design
- A family of artists showcase their art and design work which includes paintings, drawings and jewelry.
- Short films, music videos, dope graphics, and murals.
SONYA - South of the Navy Yard Artists
- A vision to gather the abundance of artistic talent within the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods of Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, parts of Bedford-Stuyvesant and Wallabout.
South Mountain Studios
- Arizona fine art sculpture and photography studios of T.R., and K.S. Berry.
- Cleveland, OH non-profit, artist-run, alternative space gallery that has given over 6,000 artists an arena in which to present challenging new ideas.
The St. Clair Art Association
- Formed in 1971 by a small group of citizens with the objective of stimulating an interest in the arts and developing creative activities for the benefit and enjoyment of the public.
- Located in Tuscany, Italy, this studio is the workplace for professional stone sculptors from around the world. Presentation of its members and its particular location in a region where the sculpting tradition has been kept alive by artists and artisans through the ages.
Synergy Artists Collective
- A group of New Zealand artists mainly from Wanganui, who have joined together to provide a place for artists to show and sell their works both on the internet and with exhibitions.
Tina, Gennie and Josh DeWeese
- Samples of work by Gennie, Josh, and Tina DeWeese. Paintings, Sculpture and Ceramic works.
- Art gallery owned by an artists' co-operative and situated in Washington DC . Includes members' profiles and portfolios.
Verkstad: Art at the Speed of Life
- Verkstad reflects the ongoing endeavors of Seattle, Washington artists John F Kieltyka and Monika Lidman.
The Western Lights Artists Group
- Collaboration of visual artists from British Columbia. Includes information about exhibitions and a blog.
- Platform for contemporary urban art. Featured artist slideshow and a forum.
World Fine Art Gallery
- Artist Collective gallery that exhibits the works of emerging and mid-career artists from around the world in its Soho, NY location and on the Internet.
- Abstract paintings by Thomas A. Rossi, and sculptures by Paul A., and Mark A. Rossi.
Zanshin Fine Arts
- Zanshin Fine Arts' goal is to showcase Northern California artists whose work embodies the process of Zanshin: "remaining mind": a balanced, aware state cultivated by the martial artist and well befitting the visual artist.
- Non-commercial community of multiple media artists networking on an international basis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 13:35:03 UTC -