become an editor
the entire directory
only in Community_Video/United_States
911 Media Arts Center - Washington, USA
- 911 Media Arts Center is an Independent Film, Video and Multimedia resource in Seattle, WA. Includes Email list, training, screenings, Crew Lists/Forum.
Alliance for Community Media - USA
- The Alliance for Community Media promotes public access to electronic media and networks.
Arlington Independent Media (AIM)
- Non-profit corporation providing a public access cable television channel, training resource, and production facility for Arlington County, Virginia.
Artists' Television Access
- Non-profit media access facility in San Francisco.
Bay Area Video Coalition
- A video and new media center with access to technology, training, and support to artists and nonprofit organizations. Expertise in video preservation, captioning, duplication and production is also available.
California Newsreel - USA
- Educational video documentaries and films on African American life and history, Africa, race and diversity training, media and society, campus life, labor and workplace issues
Creative Community Access TV
- An informational site for public access television in Tacoma, Washington.
- The complete guide to Washington DC and Baltimore area community stations and programs, created by Dave Hughes, a freelance writer living in the area.
Deep Dish TV
- American national satellite network linking access producers and programmers, independent video makers, activists, and progressive people supporting the idea and reality of a progressive television network.
Downtown Community TV - New York
- Located in a landmark firehouse in Chinatown, DCTV was formed in 1972 to provide free media services to the community. Through its many programs, DCTV seeks to promote strength and diversity among independent producers whose artistic or cultural roots are solidly based in the community.
Media Working Group - Kentucky, USA
- Media Working Group shall engage in production and educational activities that encourage critical understanding of the artistic, social, cultural and political impact of electronic media.
New Orleans Video Access Center - USA
- NOVAC is the New Orleans Video Access Center, a not-for-profit media arts center created in 1972. NOVAC provides a support system for novice producers, established artists and community groups to realize their ideas in the form of media. NOVAC's greatest strength is the responsiveness of its program to the uniqueness of each project and each producer.
Somerville Community Access Television
- public access television center in Somerville, Massachusetts
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2013 at 13:24:03 UTC -