become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mr._Rogers'_Neighborhood/Rogers,_Fred_McFeely
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
Rogers, Fred McFeely
NPR: Mister Rogers - A Remembrance
- Fred Rogers, the host of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, dies of cancer at the age of 74. NPR's All Things Considered offers a remembrance. [Collection of Realaudio streams of show segments from NPR radio.]
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - 'Farewell, Neighbor': Fred Rogers, 1928 - 2003
- Hometown newspaper provides articles from continuing news coverage and from a special section published Feb. 28, 2003 in which writers, artists and photographers chronicle the reaction to Rogers' passing and the breadth of his legacy.
AARP/NRTA Education Watch: Mr. Rogers' Passion for Learning
- A short, informal interview in which Fred Rogers discusses retirement, his childhood, spirituality, role models, and other subjects.
Dartmouth College 2002 Commencement Address
- Text of Rogers' address to the graduating class delivered on June 9, 2002.
Fresh Air Online - Biography of Fred Rogers
- Brief biography and links to two radio interviews available in Realaudio format.
Salon.com: Fred Rogers
- A 1998 Brilliant Careers biography and career profile of the children's television star.
Wired for Books: Audio Interview with Fred Rogers
- A 1987 interview in the television host discusses his career, learning from children, and book series with Don Swaim [streaming RealAudio].
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Fred Rogers' 'retirement' busy with books, songs, appearances
- Summary of Mr. Rogers' many activities after ending production of his show. (April 09, 2002)
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Magazine - There goes the Neighborhood: Mister Rogers will make last episodes of show in December
- Long article which discusses the taping of the show's final episodes as well as the legacy of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood to PBS and to television in general. (November 12, 2000)
Rogers, Fred McFeely
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:24:21 UTC -