become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interactive/Technologies
Open Directory - Arts: Television: Interactive: Technologies
Arts: Television: Interactive: Development
Arts: Television: Interactive: Hardware
Arts: Television: Interactive: Standards
Computers: Data Communications
Computers: Hardware: Systems: Set-Top Boxes
Computers: Internet: Broadcasting
Active Video Ltd.
- Tools for creation and editing video for TV and internet.
Advanced Interactive Inc.
- Core technology for cable internet and interactive television, by use of a set-top box.
Advanced Media Strategies
- Consulting services to help leading-edge service providers and technology developers succeed and profit by delivering interactive converged-media products, services and content, via broadband distribution platforms
- Developing data broadcasting solutions for interactive TV.
- Alticast provides interactive television software solutions based on DVB-MHP.
- Browser and user interface solutions for interactive TV, DVD, screen phone and other consumer electronic devices.
- Personal video recorder (PVR/DVR) software and technology
- Software solutions for Interactive TV including DOTRANS HTML to MHEG-5 converter.
- A leading professional services company specializing in software development for embedded devices and the digital TV industry
- CSTI, Multimedia and Broadcast subsidiary of "Communication and Système" group.
- Web Broadcast Software and Production Services Company.
Gotuit Media Inc.
- Usrs PVRs and set-top boxes and licensing patents and technology for the broadcast industry.
- Provider of Java based middleware for digital TV consumer equipment (DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and IPTV) based in France. Includes profile, product details, portfolio, news and contact details.
- Irdeto Access provides content protection technologies for digital video and IP networks.
- Suns interactive TV operating system and environment based on Java.
- Develops and markets video security technologies to enable pay per view systems.
- Microsoft software products for the television industry.
Minerva Networks, Inc.
- Provides interactive television infrastructure over IP broadband networks: MPEG encoders; DVB gateways and middleware.
- Supplier of security software solutions for digital television operators and content providers
- Provides end-to-end solutions including conditional access software systems and interactive systems for digital television, digital pay-tv, and set-top boxes.
- Set top box software platform big in Europe.
Orca Interactive Ltd.
- Orca's software platform, RiGHTv, bridges the worlds of TV, PC and Mobile Devices.
- A set top box operating system.
Prevalent Devices LLC
- Interactive Video and Audio Display Systemfor simultaneous viewing and interacting with multiple interactive display devices, including streaming or retrieving related content.
QUICKSCAN Indexed-Video electronic publishing
- A simple patented methodology for achieving interactivity on material timeshifted to vcrs and digital video recorders.
- MPEG-2 server solutions
- Provides networked personal video recording software for TV tuner cards and video capture cards for PC.
Strategy and Technology Ltd
- Provider of carousel creation and play-out systems for digital terrestrial television.
- Tivo digitally records TV programs to a hard disk. Programs can be found automatically and transferred to other devices.
- Broadcast, development and testing tools for MHP and OCAP
- Solutions and services for mobile DRM (Digital Rights Management) and pay television, providing content protection.
Usenet alt.home-theater.misc -
Usenet alt.video.digital-tv -
Usenet aus.audio-visual.home-cinema -
Usenet rec.arts.tv.interactive -
Usenet sci.engr.television.advanced -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 6:54:03 UTC -