become an editor
the entire directory
only in Interactive/Standards
Arts: Television: Interactive: Development
Arts: Television: Interactive: Hardware
Arts: Television: Interactive: Technologies
Computers: Hardware: Systems: Set-Top Boxes
Computers: Internet: Broadcasting
Science: Technology: Television: Organizations
ATSC (Advanced Television Systems Committee)
- An international organization establishing broadcasting standards for digital (including hd and data broadcasting) television.
Digitag (Digital Terrestrial Television Action Group)
- Aims to facilitate the market driven introduction of ditigal terrestrial via Digital Video Broadcasting Project's DVB-T specification.
DVB The Standard for the Digital World
- Works to develop, set and promote technical standards to advance digital media markets world-wide.
EBU - European Broadcasting Union
- At the forefront of research and development of new broadcast media, and has led or contributed to the development of many new digital standards.
ETSI - European Telecommunications Standards Institute
- A non-profit making organization whose mission is to produce the telecommunications standards that will be used throughout Europe and beyond.
- An entry point to information about the ISO standard MHEG (ISO/IEC 13522) established by the Multimedia and Hypermedia information coding Expert Group.
Multimedia Home Platform
- MHP official standards for interactive television and related interactive home entertainment.
- A project aimed at obtaining a new generation of set-top boxes that are interoperable.
- The TV Anytime Forum is an association of organisations which seeks to develop specifications to enable audio-visual and other services based on mass-market high volume digital storage.
Usenet alt.home-theater.misc -
Usenet alt.video.digital-tv -
Usenet aus.audio-visual.home-cinema -
Usenet rec.arts.tv.interactive -
Usenet sci.engr.television.advanced -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 6, 2007 at 20:20:47 UTC -