the entire directory
only in Cable_Television/Public_Access
- Access Sacramento is a nonprofit public service organization located in Sacramento, California.
Akaku Maui Community Television
- Community TV station located Kahului, Maui, Hawaii that provides training and equipment.
Alliance for Community Media
- Committed to assuring everyone's access to electronic media by creating public education, advancing a positive legislative and regulatory environment, building coalitions, and supporting local organizing.
Bedford Community Television
- Community television located in Bedford, New Hampshire.
Bolingbrook Community Television
- Public access facility located in Illinois. Studio and production information.
Cambridge Community Television
- CCTV's community-based media center is located in Central Square, the heart and soul of Cambridge, Massachusetts. CCTV provides a public forum for Cambridge residents to participate in both local and global interactions using electronic media.
Chicago Access Network Television
- CAN TV is one of the largest and most widely used public access TV centers in the country located in Chicago, Illinois.
Community Media of the Foothills
- KGEM's cable access stations located in Monrovia, California, a small city 20 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
Community Television of Santa Cruz
- Community Television for Santa Cruz County, California.
Connecticut Public Access
- Cox Communications franchises located in Cheshire, Enfield and Manchester. Includes news, programming, and training.
Dayton Access Television
- DATV is a nonprofit organization providing local program producers access to cable television in Dayton, Ohio.
- Davis Community Television is a non-profit, membership-based public access television center offering community members the tools and training to produce their own programs for the cable channel located in Davis, California.
Discovery Health Channel
- A cable channel offering programming about medical breakthroughs, healthy stories and the ever changing world of health care.
The Education Channel
- The Education Channel is a non-profit, noncommercial educational television station devoted to using the power of television as an educational force in Hillsborough County, Florida.
ETC 33 - Fridley Communications Workshop
- Everyone's television channel, bringing public access to the web.
Grand Rapids Public Access Television
- GRTV is the Community Access Television Channel for the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Holden Community Television Channel 11
- Show schedules, forthcoming events, studio calendar, and profiles of producers.
Kalamazoo Community Access Center
- Access television provider that serves the cities of Kalamazoo and Parchment and the townships of Comstock, Kalamazoo and Oshtemo via Cablevision of Michigan channels 30, 31, 32 and 33.
- Community access television center serving Oceanside, California.
- The Los Angeles cable television cable access corporation, LACTAC is a non-profit corporation dedicated to bringing the communities of Los Angeles quality educational programming.
Lockport Community Television
- Provides public, education, and government access programming for Lockport, New York's Community.
MetroEast Community Media
- A non-profit community television station in Gresham, Oregon. Administers of eight cable channels and offers tv production workshops at the facility located on the campus of Mt. Hood Community College.
Miami Valley Cable Council
- MVCC is a council of governments serving eight member cities in the South Dayton, Ohio suburbs. Managing four cable TV access channels, overseeing two cable television franchises and is involved in a variety of intergovernmental activities.
Modern Media Barn
- Supports research and education in the broadband industry. Includes edited links, resource material, discussion board and classes.
Mountain Community Television
- Public information site for Channel 15 Mount Shasta, California.
Mountain View Community Television
- KMVT is an independent, non-profit 501C3 organization, serving the community of Mountain View, California.
- Mission statement, programming, and information about channel in Newton, Massachusetts.
North Liberty Television - NLTV
- Local public, education, and government access cable channel in North Liberty, Iowa. Includes channel and schedule information, staff profiles, and history.
Paper Tiger Television NYC
- Appears across the country on public access cable channels with non-commercial, uncensored channels available for public use. The series is produced by a volunteer collective of media producers, educators and activists.
The Peoples Channel
- Chapel Hill's community TV station. Includes programming information, events, and news.
Public Access TV Producers WebRing
- Directory of sites with content related to public access television.
Randolph Community Television
- Community television station serving the Town of Randolph, Massachusetts. Events, channels, and information about studios.
Somerville Community Access TV
- Home of station in Somerville, Massachusetts. Includes information on programming, news, events, and internships.
Tampa Bay Public Access Television
- Public, educational and government access in Tampa, Florida.
Tri-Valley Community Television
- A California non-profit local public television corporation serving Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin and San Ramon.
Tuckahoe Educational Access
- A service of the Tuckahoe Public School District, serving Tuckahoe, Eastchester and Bronxville New York on Channel 77.
Waycross Community Media
- The public, education and government access television provider for the communities of Forest Park, Greenhills, and Springfield Township in Ohio.
Usenet alt.tv.public-access -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2016 at 4:14:49 UTC -