become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radio/Tributes
Berea Original Old Radio Shows and Programs
- Website dedicated to promoting old US radio shows via purchase of MP3 or Audio CDs.
Bill Dulmage Radio & Television Archive
- Historical look at radio and television in Southern Ontario and Upstate New York with tributes to CTFR and CHUM (Toronto), WGR and WKBW (Buffalo), and WHEN (Syracuse). Includes pictures, promotional items, technical information, and airchecks.
Capital Radio 604
- Tribute to this South African station, with jingles, recent interviews, videos, message board, and downloads.
The Classic CKLW Page
- This page remembers the Big 8, CKLW (Windsor/Detroit) - one of the top radio stations in the world in the 1960's and 1970's.
The Golden Age of AFRS-Athens (1964-1967)
- Commemorative site for AFRS-Athens personnel from the mid 1960's
Goodbye Radio Broadland
- A look back at the station which broadcast in Norfolk and Suffolk, UK. Interviews, information, history and audio clips.
Hello Children Everywhere
- A celebration of the BBC Light Programme's Saturday morning "Children's Favourites" with Uncle Mac, with record listings and some audio.
The History of WLS Radio 1924-2000
- Tribute to the history of the Chicago AM radio station.
KHJ Boss Radio: A Look Back
- Features a collection of images related to radio station KHJ in Los Angeles during the Boss Radio years (1965-73).
KROQ Top 106.7 Coun tdowns of the 80's
- Lists of all the countdowns (artist/title) of the 80's for KROQ, the new wave station from Pasadena USA
KSAN - Jive95
- Dedicated to the memories and spirit of KSAN-FM, San Francisco. For more than a decade, starting in 1968, under the hands of FM godfather, Tom Donahue, KSAN led a free-form revolution that produced incredible, inspiring and outrageous radio.
KWFM 92 Tucson
- KWFM launched some legendary radio careers, all of whom helped build KWFM's rock sound. Includes photos, biographies, airchecks, jingles, commercials, print ads, and trivia contributed by the former staff.
- Lumpy Brannum created and narrated the "Little Orley" stories for Fred Waring's radio program of the late 1940s. Lumpy was best known as Mr. Greenjeans on The Captain Kangaroo Show.
The Mercia Sound History Website
- A history of Mercia Sound, the UK local radio station for Coventry, Warwickshire and South West Leicestershire. Includes audio clips, presenter profile, playlists, schedules, jingles and articles.
NY Radio Memories
- A tribute to New York Radio in the late 50s, the 60s and the early 70s
- Highlights of AM Radio Broadcasting with historical tribute to Michigan stations WCEN (1150, Mount Pleasant) and WMTE (1340, Manistee).
- Web-site linked to web-radio station celebrating vintage British land based pirate radio stations of the 60's, 70's and 80's.
Radio Floss -Pirate radio station
- History and pictures of one of London's most successful rock music pirate radio stations.
Radio Station Promotional Vehicles Page
- Pictures of radio station promotional vehicles across the U.S. and the world.
- Top song countdowns from radio stations such as LA's KROQ and San Diego's 91X. Includes artist, song and album title information plus a searchable database.
Simon Parry's Website
- A guide to commercial radio stations in Leicestershire (UK), complete with audio clips, pictures and memories of Centre Radio and Leicester Sound.
Steve Cichon's staffannouncer.com
- a huge WBEN, Buffalo 75th anniversary tribute, plus a zany hodge podge of Broadcasting memories, mostly revolving Around Buffalo, NY.
Tribute to WKBW Radio
- WKBW Radio was Western New York's only 50,000 watt Rock 'n Roll Station. Photos, audio clips and interesting history notes of one of the most listened to radio stations on the east coast of the USA.
The Unforgettable WRDR-FM 104.9
- Tribute to WRDR-FM 104.9, the "Unforgettable" standards station based in Egg Harbor, New Jersey. The site features articles, pictures of personalities and various studio shots.
WHEN Radio - The Wonder Years
- A look back at a former legendary station and some of the people who made it happen.
WOLF1490 Tribute Site
- Syracuse's WOLF The Big 15. Where greats like Dick Clark, Marv Albert, Bud Ballou, Dale Dorman, Hank Greenwalk and others started.
WRKO/The BIG 68 Remembered
- Also WMEX, WNAC and other former Top 40 New England Radio stations. Airchecks, history and memorabilia.
Usenet alt.binaries.sound.radio.oldtime -
Usenet alt.binaries.sounds.radio.oldtime -
Usenet alt.radio.oldtime -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 12:05:06 UTC -