become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
Open Directory - Arts: Radio: Regional: North America: United States: Washington
College and Educational
Bonneville International Corp.
- Offers radio advertising on three major stations, 710 KIRO Newsradio, 97.3 KBSG Oldies, and 770 KTTH Conservative Talk.
KAAP-FM (99.5, Wenatchee)
- "Apple FM"; soft hits.
KBCS-FM (91.3, Bellevue)
- Jazz and folk; Bellevue Community College.
KBTB 95.7 FM ("The Beat")
- Formerly KJR-FM; Rhythm and blues and dance hits from the '70s and '80s. Seattle.
KFNK 104.9 FM - Tacoma ("FunkyMonkey ")
- Alternative and rhythmic rock. Contests, jokes, play lists, and artists links.
- Country Radio in Olympia, Wash.
KING-FM (98.1, Seattle)
- NBC, classical music. A commercial station owned by non-profit Classic Radio, which supports music-arts organizations in Seattle that include the Seattle Symphony and Seattle Opera. Broadcasts classical music, live Internet music, real audio.
KIRO-FM (97.3, Seattle)
- CBS station offering news, sports, weather, traffic, and community information.
KISW-FM (99.9, Seattle)
- Hard rock.
KIXI-AM (880, Seattle)
- Classic easy-listening hits from the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s.
KJR-AM (950, Seattle)
- ESPN, sports talk, Seattle Sonics.
KLSY 92.5 FM (Bellevue)
- Adult contemporary radio station. Features Murdock, Hunter, and Alice in the morning, and Lights Out with Charlie Brooks.
KMPS-FM (94.1, Seattle)
- Country music.
KMTT-FM (103.7, Seattle)
- "The Mountain" plays old and new adult rock.
KNDD.FM (107.7, Seattle)
- Classic and modern rock.
KNHC-FM (89.5, Seattle)
- "C-89.5 FM." Run by students of Nathan Hale High School in Seattle. Dance-oriented hits and public-affairs programming.
KONP-AM (1450, Port Angeles)
- News-talk; serving Clallam County on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington state.
KPBX-FM (91.1, Spokane)
- NPR, BBC and local news and talk; classical, jazz and folk music.
KPLU-FM (88.5, Tacoma)
- NPR and local news, jazz; serving Tacoma and Seattle. Pacific Lutheran University.
KPLZ-FM (101.5, Seattle)
- "Star 101.5"; hits from the '80s, '90s and today.
KPQ-AM (560, Wenatchee)
- News-talk; serving central Washington state.
KRKO-AM (1380, Everett)
- Humor-oriented news-talk; serving Snohomish County, Wash.; Washington State University football.
KRWM-FM (106.9, Bellevue)
- Warm 106.9 - Soft Rock. Contests, listener panel, DJ images and biographies, employment and internships, events calendar, photo gallery, news, poll, links, and contact information.
KUBE-FM (93.3, Seattle)
- Rhythm and blues-rhythm hits.
KUGS 89.3 & 102.5FM! - Bellingham
- Western Washington University's Student Run Radio Station - College and Alternative Rock.
KUOW-FM (94.9, Seattle)
- NPR, BBC and local news and talk. University of Washington.
KVI-AM (570, Seattle)
- News-talk from a conservative perspective; Rush Limbaugh
KWJZ-FM (98.9, Seattle)
- "Smooth" jazz.
KWWW-FM (96.7, Wenatchee)
- "KW3"; hit music.
KXRO-AM (1320, Aberdeen)
- News-talk, sports and weather serving the Grays Harbor County area.
KYSN-FM (97.7, Wenatchee)
- Country music station. News, entertainment, program schedule, staff, and links [requires Flash].
North Cascades Broadcasting Family of Radio Stations
- KOMW, KNCW and KZBE bring music, news, sports and many local features to North Central Washington State.
The Quake 102.1 FM
- Programs rock and roll music, aired from Wenatchee, WA. Give information about upcoming concerts, sister AM KPQ - 560, KWNC -1370 and NCW Broadcasting research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2013 at 11:08:05 UTC -