become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Connecticut
College and Educational
National Public Radio
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: News and Media: Radio
- WRDC-FM. Home of Good Time Rock and Roll.
106.9 The Rock
- WCCC. Hartford's Rock Station. The Home of the New England Patriots.
1320 AM WATR
- Waterbury's only local radio station. Local Music News and talk. AP Network News. Affiliated with the Jones Good Times Oldies Network.
1420 WLIS/1150 WMRD
- We've Got Personality. Talk Radio and Music heard throughout the Connecticut River Valley and The Shoreline. 1150 AM in Middletown. 1420 AM in Old Saybrook.
1530 AM WDJZ
- Radio station in Bridgeport, that primarily targets people of Caribbean and African American descent. Programming is mostly religious based.
- Bridgeport News/Talk Station. All local talk 5AM-7PM. National hosts include Clark Howard. Also carries Yankees Baseball and UCONN Huskies Basketball.
- Religious Station. Also heard in New Haven on 107.1 FM and in Hamden on 93.1 FM.
- Community Radio Station in Bridgeport.
89.9 Qute FM
- WQTQ. Weaver High School's radio station playing a mix of Rhythm and Blues, Hip-Hop, Jazz, and Old School.
91.9 FM WAMC-T
- This station in Southington is a transaltor of WAMC in Albany.
- New Haven based station playing rhythm and blues Hits and Oldies.
95.9 The FOX
- WFOX. Fairfield County's Classic Rock Station.
- WTIC-FM. Best variety of the 80s, 90s, and Today.
96.7 The Coast
- WCTZ. - New Station in Stamford playing hits from the 60s through today.
- Adult Contemporary station in Litchfield. Also Carries NASCAR.
- WDAQ. Danbury based station playing today's biggest variety of hits.
- WPLR. Featuring New Rock and Classic Rock.
AM 1290 Beethoven Radio
- WCCC - Hartford based station carrying classical music from Beethoven.COM Also carries West Hartford High School Sports and the Connecticut SUN WNBA Team.
AM 14 Good Company.
- WILI. Full Service station in Willimantic. Carries the Redsox and the UCONN Huskies.
- Internet Classical station in Hartford. Classical Music without the attitude.
Classic Hits 98.7
- WNLC. New London County station playing classic hits from the 70s and 80s.
Connecticut Public Radio
- WPKT 90.5 Meriden/Hartford, WEDW-FM 88.5 Stamford/Greenwich, and WNPR 89.1 Norwich/New London.
- WWYZ. Hartford's Country Station.
ESPN Radio 1410
- WPOP. Sports talk from ESPN Radio. Play-by-Play of the NY Yankees, NY Jets, and Hartford Wolfpack.
ESPN RADIO 1300
- WAVZ. Greater New Haven's Sports Station.
Fine Arts Radio
- Classical Station heard on 88.1 WMNR FM Monroe, WRXC 90.1 FM Shelton, WGSK FM 90.1 South Kent, WGRS FM 91.5 Guilford, 91.5 FM Warren, 91.9 FM Huntington/Fairfield/West Hartford, 94.5 FM Old Saybrook/New London, and 98.3 FM in New Haven.
- WZMX. Hip-Hop station in Hartford.
- WRKI. Fairfield County's Rock Station at 95.1 FM.
- WILI-FM. All of today's best music. Serving Eastern Connecticut on 98.3 FM and greater Bolton on 97.5 FM.
- WWRX. Hip-hop station in New London.
- WKCI-FM. Southern Connecticut's #1 Hit Music Station.
- WKSS. All of Today's Hit Music.
- WPKX. Country Station Serving Northern CT and Springfield, Mass.
La Gigante 840 AM
- WRYM. Spanish Station in Newington, CT. Also has Italian and Polish Programming.
- WRCH. Hartford's Listen at Work Station.
- WXLM. New London's new news/talk station.
- WTIC. Local and national news, talk, and information. Flagship Station of the UCONN Radio Network. Also carries the Redsox. Some talk shows include: Rush Limbaugh, Clark Howard, Bob Brinker, Coast to Coast AM, and the Satellite Sisters.
NewsTalk 1490 AM.
- WGCH. NewsTalk station owned by the Business Talk Radio Network in Greenwich.
- WELI. New Haven bases news/talk station. Carries Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.
- WREF - Danbury based station playing oldies from the 1950s and 1960s, with a focus on the hits from 1958-1963.
- WQGN-FM. New London County's hit music station.
- WLAD. Danbury based station carrying talk programming including Dr. Laura and Dr. Joy Browne and sports programming including the New York Yankees. *Website still being developed*
- WFAR. Foreign Language station on 93.3 FM in Danbury, 97.9 FM in Waterbury/Naugatuck, 98.1 FM in Hartford, and 104.9 FM In Bridgeport.
The River 105-9
- WHCN. Rock Hits. Connecticut's Best Variety.
Soft Rock 106.5
- WBMW. Southeastern Connecticut's Soft Hits Station.
- WEZN. Soft and Contemporary.
The Talk Of Connecticut
- WDRC AM 1360 Hartford, WSNG AM 610 Torrington, WWCO AM 1240 Waterbury, and WMMW AM 1470 Meriden.
- New Haven based Internet Rock Radio Station.
WCNI FM 90.9
- Radio Station broadcasting from Connecticut College in New London.
- WEBE. Based in Fairfield County.
WESU FM 88.1
- Weslyan University's radio station in Middletown.
WHUS FM 91.7
- Based at the University of Connecticut's main Campus in Storrs.
WICH AM 1310
- Personality Radio out of Norwich, CT. News/Talk.
WINY AM 1350
- Radio station serving Putnam and all of Northeast Connecticut.
WRTC FM 89.3 FM
- Trinity College's radio station in Hartford.
WSHU FM 91.1
- Fairfield County Public Radio Station. Also heard on AM 1260.
WVOF 88.5 FM
- Fairfield University Radio.
WWUH FM 91.3
- University of Hartford Radio.
WXCI FM 91.7
- Radio from Western Connecticut State University in Danbury.
- WDBY. Danbury station at 105.5 FM playing hits of the 80s, 90s, and today.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2014 at 23:56:24 UTC -