become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radio/International_Broadcasters
Radio Station Directories
Arts: Radio: Regional
News: Internet Broadcasts: Audio
Recreation: Radio: Shortwave and DX Listening
This category in other languages:
- Online in RealAudio and Windows Media formats, with multiple language shortwave schedules, and instructions for receiving Australian satellite radio and TV (AusTV).
Adventist World Radio
- The international radio broadcast service of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, devoted to spreading the Gospel world-wide.
All India Radio (AIR)
- The official web site of All India Radio (AIR Delhi) with live audio, frequency tables and all program schedules.
BBC World Service
- Offers programming in 43 languages to all world regions.
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
- A multi-lingual source of news, music sports, and information from and about Africa. Operated by the South African Broadcasting Corporation. News, features, programme schedule, podcasts and livestreaming.
China Radio International
- The People's Republic of China External Service broadcasts featured programs, commentary and news via FM and shortwave to most of the world's regions using English, German and Spanish.
- RealAudio feeds and on-air schedules for Croatian Radio Network HR1, HR2 and HR3, Radio Zadar, Radio Split and others.
Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC)
- Gives program and technical information for receiving Cypriot Radio and TV, broadcast via SIRIUS II satellite 5 East.
Deutsche Welle Radio
- Germany's International Broadcasting Station with links to numerous pages in multiple languages containing program schedules, and live audio feeds.
European Gospel Radio
- European Gospel Radio is an international public service promoted by NEXUS-International Broadcasting Association. Access to EGR is open to all who have a Christian message to broadcast to the world, regardless of their denomination or Church affiliation.
Far East Broadcasting (FEBC)
- A radio ministry organization founded in 1945. Together with Feba Radio, it transmits programs in 150 languages to Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
In Touch Ministries
- Broadcasts Bible teachings in 15 languages to all world regions on local media such as mediumwave, TV and FM, via international shortwave radio and Internet radio and TV.
International Radio Station KAIJ
- American private shortwave station broadcasting from Murfreesboro, Tennessee on 9480 KHz daytime and 5,755 KHz nighttime. Home of the Ted Randall International Radio Show.
IPAR International Public Access Radio
- Public radio access on shortwave, AM/Medium Wave and Internet streaming via radio relay facilities operated by NEXUS-IBA. This service is reserved to non-religious, small program producers aired via IRRS-Shortwave and Mediumwave.
- The Italian Radio Relay Service (IRRS) is an international Christian radio service owned and operated by NEXUS-IBA, reaching all continents via Shortwave radio and internet streaming.
Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
- Broadcasts national and international programs locally and to all world regions in over 30 languages on mediumwave FM, TV, RealAudio/TV and on shortwave.
Israel Broadcasting Authority World Service.
- English news and podcasts.
- Broadcasts from a transmitter near Vilnius in Lithuania from 21.30 to 22.30 UTC daily on 6055kHz shortwaves. Monday to Friday The Wolfman Jack Show. Station targets truck drivers in particular.
Lithuanian Radio and Television
- News in English. Broadcasts to Western Europe on AM/FM and shortwave 9710 kHz, to Russia on shortwave on 9555 kHz, and to North America on shortwave on 9855 kHz.
National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
- A national organization representing the interests of FCC licensed broadcasters in the private sector of the U.S International Shortwave Broadcast community.
National Radio Company of Ukraine
- NRCU broadcasts on three inland channels and on one channel to the listeners abroad are offered broadcasts in English, German, Romanian and Russian.
Overcomer International Radio Ministry
- Christian radio station 'The Overcomer' providing broadcasts via shortwave.
- English language international radio service based in Taiwan, owned and operated by Keith Perron. Produces programs for its partner stations around the world and broadcasts on shortwave. Archives of classic shortwave shows from various radio stations.
- English radio service from Bahrain Radio and Television Corporation,
Radio Canada International
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's international service, formerly on shortwave. English site includes podcasts of the weekly program "The LInk", Canadian news, and information on Canada. [English, French, Chinese, and Arabic]
Radio Corporation of Singapore
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
- Information about the activities of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation including news from Denmark and schedules relating to specific radio and television programmes.
Radio for Peace International
- A shortwave station in Costa Rica, promoting international human rights issues.
Radio Free Asia
- Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a private, non-profit corporation broadcasting news and information in 9 languages to listeners in Asia.
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is an international news and broadcast organization serving Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Balkan countries.
Radio Havana Cuba
- State owned international broadcaster. Features news, commentaries, podcasts, programming schedule, and livestream of broadcasts.
Radio Korea International
- RKI (Radio Korea International), an international broadcast service. Information and connection to live Real Audio broadcasts. RKi brings 10 languages news and Korean songs.
Radio New Zealand International
- New Zealand's only shortwave broadcaster, broadcasting to the nations of the South Pacific
- Broadcast 300 hours of programming a day through the facilities of 23 transmitters in the domestic and external services.
- The international service of Czech Radio offers a broad, unbiased, and up-to-the-minute picture of life in the Czech Republic.
Radio Romania International
- Radio Romania International (RRI) is a department of the Romanian national public radio, SRR. RRI broadcasts on SW, via Internet and satellite.
Radio Slovakia International
- Official site of Radio Slovakia International.
Radio Taiwan International
- RTI, the national radio station of Taiwan, produces news reports and programs focusing on culture, education, entertainment, and other information from local and international perspectives.
Radio Veritas Asia
- A Catholic shortwave broadcaster in Quezon City, Philippines, which transmits programs to Asia in 17 languages.
- The official broadcasting agency of the Italian government.
REE - Radio Exterior de España
- Spanish international radio targets international listeners who wish to find out about Spain and also Spaniards living abroad, who wish to keep abreast of news at home. English podcast on site.
RFI - Radio France International
- RFI broadcastst worldwide in 19 languages and international news updated every day. Site provides program and frequency information.
- International media organization promoting free expression and training journalists in China and 17 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Arab world. Formerly Radio Netherlands Worldwide.
RTSH - Online
- Radio Tirana and Albanian Television (RTSH) broadcasts local news, music, and entertainment programs via FM, TV and mediumwave and international programs in 7 languages by shortwave radio.
Rádio Nacional de Angola
- Provides broadcast times, frequencies and power of the network emissions. Airs mediumwave, FM, shortwave and RealAudio broadcasts.
Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Owns and operates Spanish-language TV, AM and FM radio stations from Grove, Florida. (Nasdaq: SBSA)
- Russian state-owned international radio service. News from a Russin perspective, podcasts and livestreaming. Successor to Voice of Russia/Radio Moscow.
Trans World Radio
- An international broadcast organization for Monaco airing more than 1,400 hours of Christian programs each week. Offers e-mail news and online program guides.
- 400 hours of weekly programming on short wave, medium wave, FM, satellite and the Internet in 37 languages.
VOA Special English
- Program information, frequencies and schedules, features and other broadcast information for Voice of America listeners in Africa.
Voice of America
- The international broadcast voice of the United States. News and commentary from around the world, now broadcast to the internet in 32 languages.
The Voice Of Mongolia
- Transmitting from Khonkhor located about 25 km east of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia's capital, VoM broadcasts are beamed to East Asia and in English to Australia. It welcomes all reception reports from DXers.
WEWN Shortwave Radio
- Lists the programs and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellite and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
World Radio Network
- Live and on-demand audio feeds from worldwide broadcasters. Radio Austria International, The Voice of Russia, and Polish Radio.
WRMI - Radio Miami International
- Private shortwave broadcaster. Program schedule, livestreaming, and information about shortwave radio and purchasing airtime on the station. Broadcasts in English and Spanis.
WWCR - Worldwide Christian Radio
- WWCR has uses four 100 Kw transmitters on 10 broadcasting channels to transmit over 400 religious and talk programs from Nashville, Tennessee to a global audience.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2016 at 8:11:35 UTC -