the entire directory
only in Radio/Industry
Open Directory - Arts: Radio: Industry
Guides and Directories
News and Media
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production: Education and Training
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising
Computers: Internet: Broadcasting
Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio
Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting
- Broadcast training for radio and television.
All Access Music Group
- An online daily source of news, new music, artist information, radio programming tips, show prep, and related music and radio links.
American Broadcasting School
- Campuses in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Arlington, offering radio training, practice student Webcasts, and student-produced streaming entertainment.
Americans for Radio Diversity
- News, information and resources from advocacy organization favoring broader public participation in radio and low-power radio broadcasting, and opposed to industry consolidation.
- Services for radio advertisers, radio advertising sales and advertising agencies, using the Internet to support broadcast advertisements.
Bob Harper & Co.
- Broadcast research and consulting.
Broadcast Marketing Group
- Internet Marketing designed to interact with listsners to drive radio ratings.
- A coalition of professional broadcast industry equipment manufacturers, distributors and related services providers.
- Assists radio stations to attract and retain listeners, coach on-air and programming staff to be more successful, and build listener loyalty.
- Broadcast maintenance specialists based in Ireland.
Fox Interactive Consultants
- A web design and online consulting company for radio stations.
J.M. Stitt and Associates, Inc.
- Offers engineering services to broadcasters, including facility design and installation, consulting, contract engineering, and tower site development and management.
KK Broadcast Engineering
- provides broadcast engineering services in mid-Tennessee and north Alabama; includes transmitter site, studio site and contract engineering services, maintenance and construction.
- An in-your-face look at the inside workings of commercial radio in the United States.
- Producer of syndicated radio public affairs programming, and a leader in radio and audio services for the public relations industry.
- New Zealand's radio and recording magazine.
- Offers radio broadcast automation systems for stations and Internet broadcasting
- Daily prep service, with a nationwide network of top radio personalities sharing their best ideas.
- Maintain your music inventory and schedule playlists.
New Radio Star
- News and online trade magazine for the radio record business.
North East RadioWatch
- News of radio industry in the northeast US, including The Boston Radio Archives.
- Radio air personality development, customized and by seminars.
- A training network of over 15,000 industry members who own and operate major recording studios, record companies, radio and TV stations.
Radio2000 Software - The Digital Juke Box
- Offers radio broadcast automation systems for stations and Internet broadcasting and also software for mobile DJ operations.
- Large directory of links, including industry news and show preparation resources.
- Mechanism for a closed broadcast industry survey. Requires users to register and to respond to periodic music, TV and entertainment surveys, used to measure regional preferences.
TDP - Shortwave Transmitter Airtime
- TDP rents airtime on shortwave radio transmitters to a worldwide audience.
The National Association of Broadcasters - NAB
- Serves radio and television broadcasters with representation on Capitol Hill along with serving the all electronic media industries with education and world-class conventions and expositons.
- Offers free Internet services and a radio portal to resources for presenters and people wanting to get into radio. Includes links to show prep, directories and other resources.
Usenet rec.radio.broadcasting -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 8, 2010 12:56:49 PM EST -