become an editor
the entire directory
only in National_Public_Radio/Programs
National Public Radio
All Things Considered
Arts: Radio: Formats: Programs
- Car advice from Click and Clack the Tappit Brothers (a.k.a. Tom and Ray Magliozzi).
- Daily news talk show. Covering topics from politics to literature, religion to science, and music to medicine.
Day to Day
- A news "fix" in the middle of the day hosted by NPR correspondent Alex Chadwick and produced at NPR's Los Angeles studio. Archives of previous shows available.
Fresh Air with Terry Gross
- Daily radio talk show locally produced by WHYY-FM, and broadcast nationally. Features information on upcoming shows, and showtimes.
From the Top
- Weekly radio series that showcases the nation's most exceptional pre-college age classical musicians, distributed by Public Radio International.
Honky Tonks, Hymns, & the Blues
- Weekly segments on NPR's Morning Edition featuring interviews, oral history, and historic performances.
- Radio show illustrating debates on current legal battles that capture the United States' attention.
- A national, English-language radio program produced from a Latino perspective. It is a production partnership of KUT Radio and the Center for Mexican American Studies at The University of Texas at Austin.
NPR : Morning Edition
- National Public Radio's weekday morning news show. Abstracts, transcripts, audio, and Internet-only features.
- Various jazz programs, CD and book reviews, station spotlights, and general information about jazz.
NPR's Talk of the Nation
- Discussion of the news issues of the day.
NPR: All Things Considered
- Includes streamed audio program archives.
NPR: Science Friday with Ira Flatow
- Weekly two-hour radio program about science, technology and environment issues in the news. Includes RealAudio archives, FAQ, forum, book discussions and SciFri Kids section. From National Public Radio (USA).
NPR: Weekend Edition Saturday
- Streamed audio program archives.
NPR: Weekend Edition Sunday
- Show regularly features "Weekend Puzzler" with Will Shorts. Streamed audio program archives.
On the Media
- Site representing weekly, one-hour National Public Radio program devoted to media criticism and analysis.
Only A Game
- A weekly one-hour radio sports magazine with host Bill Littlefield that provides listeners with a weekly tour of the world of sports.
- Radio production company featuring David Isay's radio documentaries. Stories from America's ghettos, prisons, and old time Yiddish radio.
- Show features Baroque and early music written before 1750.
- A weekly public radio program focusing on the impact of technology in people's lives.
The Thistle & Shamrock
- Celtic music on NPR.
Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!
- Weekly news quiz show. Site features a quiz about this week's news events, and information on how to be on the show.
World of Opera
- Performances from American and international opera companies.
- Highlights from the most recent shows featuring Terry Gross' interviews with cultural and entertainment figures, as well as experts on current affairs and news. [RSS]
Weekend Edition Sunday
- Items from the most recent edition of this NPR radio news magazine. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2015 at 14:37:54 UTC -