become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Radio/National_Public_Radio
National Public Radio
Arts: Entertainment: Online Media: Search Engines
Arts: Radio: Formats: Programs
Arts: Radio: Formats: Talk Radio
Current Online: Public Radio Links
- Offers a link directory with brief descriptions on public radio programs in alphabetical order; industry groups, consultants and resources; stations; independent producers; micro-, pirate and low-power radio; and those stations outside the United States.
NPR : RSS Feeds
- Page housing headline feeds for NPR shows, various categories of stories, and some member stations as well.
NPR : The Ombudsman at National Public Radio
- The ombudsman handles complaints and comments about NPR and its shows, and writes a weekly essay addressing some of those concerns. Current and past articles are available for viewing as are the mission statement, quarterly reports prepared for the NPR board of directors, biography, and links to related content.
NPR Online- National Public Radio
- National news and programming organization
NPR Station Finder
- List of all Public Radio Stations in US.
- Search engine for public radio content.
Searchenginewatch - Cloaking By NPR OK At Google
- A technique used by National Public Radio to get its audio content indexed by Google seems acceptable to the search engine despite apparently violating its own guidelines about cloaking.
CNET News.com - Search engines try to find their sound
- Consumers armed with home broadband connections are driving new demand for multimedia content and setting off a new wave of technology development among search engine companies. As part of this trend, NPR is transcribing stories to text summaries and, with Google's approval, getting that text spidered. (May 27, 2004)
Press Release: Bob Edwards Leaving 'Morning Edition'
- Announcement of the longtime Morning Edition host's change of job title and scope. There are links to related announcements and information as well. (March 23, 2004)
National Private Radio
- A veteran of community broadcasting blasts public stations for selling their souls to the highest bidders. By Lorenzo W. Milam. (July 02, 2001)
Usenet alt.radio.networks.npr -
National Public Radio
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 10:49:20 UTC -