become an editor
the entire directory
only in Formats/Pirate_Radio
Access to Airwaves
Legal Community Radio
Radio Advocacy Sites
This category in other languages:
About.com: Pirate Radio For Listening And Broadcast
- Articles and links.
Alan Sane WBCQ
- The story about pirate radio WMAD in Brooklyn, New York. Alan Sane, Jack Hammer and Ivan Jefferies. Now doing radio on WBCQ 7.415 on shortwave radio.
Amatuer Radio Station W6DEK
- Dennis in Seal Beach, California.
- Alternative radio archive from the 1960's onwards. Caroline, Veronica and Radio City from the offshore era and Jackie and Radio Fax from the land based scene to name a few.
- Making its debut in July, 1996, only to be shut down 3 months later, Beat Radio continues to fight the FCC for the right to broadcast on a low-power unused frequency in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Take a nostalgic look at London's short lived free rock and pop radio station.
Free Radio Cafe
- Forums devoted to pirate radio listening and broadcasting on shortwave and FM radio. Forums, chatrooms, loggings, QSL gallery, download library.
The Free Radio Forums
- Message boards for Pirate Radio, Part 15, LPAM and FM, Technical discussion and more
Hamilton Rangemaster AM1000
- Maker of the LPAM AM1000 RangeMaster low power Part 15 AM transmitter. Broadcast using their AM transmitter and get long range and high fidelity sound. Leave Pirate radio and start a legal radio station and enjoy broadcasting.
- Broadcasts legitimately from a transmitter near Vilnius in Lithuania from 21.30 to 22.30 UTC daily on 6055kHz shortwaves. Monday to Friday The Wolfman Jack Show.
KE6RRI 147.435 Website
- Repeater in Los Angeles, California area.
Liquid Radio - 97.7 FM
- Based in southern Minnesota. News, events, pictures, station information, and live webcast.
- Providing a listing of currently licensed LPFM radio stations as well as FCC updates on a daily basis.
- Resources for broadcast technical services, programming, management, and information.
- Website is hub for several projects of Net420, including pirate radio, Canyon Lake Radio legal developments, web radio, and Guru Klyph's "Virtual Religion". News, links, audio.
The Official Pirate Radio Kit Site
- Pirate Radio, FM transmitter kits, and circuits.
The Offshore Radio Guide
- A guide to offshore radio related topics with up-to-date news items, history, sound files, pictures and more than 400 links to offshore radio websites.
Pirate Alley UK
- A retrospective look at the days of offshore radio from the 1960s thru to 1980s.
- Offers software to broadcast any kind of radio show over the Internet from a personal PC.
Pirate Radio 104.7 FM
- Pirate 104.7 FM Greeley Area Radio: Pirate Radio Where The Legends Live.
Pirate Radio Alfa Lima International
- Free radio station with regular world wide broadcasts via a number of shortwave radio frequencies.
Pirate Radio Central
- A resource for information about Pirate Radio, including many links.
Pirate Radio Hall of Fame
- An A to Z of the broadcasters who worked on the British offshore "pirate" radio stations of the sixties. It includes biographies, photos, audio examples of their work and, where possible, news of where they are now.
Pirate Sports Talk Radio
- Daily coverage of sports, events and all things Los Angeles
Power 90.3 FM Ormoc - WBC Philippines
- The Most Listen To, FM Radio In Ormoc City
- Dublin's longest running dance pirate radio station on 97.2 FM.
Radio Caroline 1976-80
- A listener's tribute to the station. Includes album A-Z, playlists, and audio files.
- Pictures, sounds and information about the legendary Radio Syd, which operated outside Sweden until 1966.
- Provides initial frequency search data for LPFM applicants, news and information.
- Links to free radio stations in the UK, Radio Free London, Telstar, Thameside, memorabilia, photos, and help for building studios.
Sterling Times: British Broadcasting and Regulation
- Rough draft of data collected from a number of sources with a focus on how British governments have regulated radio from the outset.
SterlingTimes: Pirate Pages
- Pirate radio from the 1930s onwards: sponsored, continental, detector vans, offshore, and land based pirate radio.
- Links to free and pirate radio stations broadcasting on shortwave frequencies.
Yellowbeard's Gashy Website
- Pirate Radio information, history, electronics and circuit diagrams; includes technical information for bugs, filters and high power transmitters.
- Probably the worst pirate radio station ever to grace the airwaves of South Yorkshire
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2016 at 13:27:51 UTC -