become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radio/Advocacy_Organizations
Access to Airwaves
Radio Industry Consolidation
Society: Issues: Business: Media
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Free Speech
Canadian Society For Independent Radio Production
- CSIRP provides various resources including workshops, newsletters, job tips, and up to date mailing list. Does advocacy and lobbying.
- Information including background, picture and audio files, about clandestine radio activities around the world.
Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting
- FAIR is the national media watch group that offers well-documented criticism of media bias and censorship. FAIR seeks to invigorate the First Amendment by advocating for greater diversity in the press. We scrutinize media practices that marginalize public interest, minority and dissenting viewpoints.
Free Radio Berkeley
- One of original leaders in movement to establish alternative community oriented broadcasting.
National Radio Project
- Non-profit organization committed to producing and establishing distribution networks for independent radio journalism,the promotion of civic participation and greater access to media.
Prometheus Radio Project
- Not-for-profit association dedicated to the democratization of the airwaves through the proliferation of non-commercial, community based, micropower stations.
Veteran Wireless Operators Association
- Full membership is open to those holding a Radiotelegraph or Radiotelephone License, who served as an operator of a radiotelegraph or radiotelephone station including broadcast and television, armed services who served in a similar position such as Coast Guard operators. Open to individuals with licenses issued by any government. Includes newsletters and awards overview.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2015 at 13:02:41 UTC -