become an editor
the entire directory
only in Polaroid_Processes/Photographers
Techniques and Styles
Asher, Darryl J.
- Evocative fine art Polaroid transfer photography. Features Photo gallery, index of images, artist information, and technical information.
- Polaroid transfer and emulsion lift fine art photography.
- Image and emulsion transfer photographs of landscapes, seascapes, and still life.
- Gallery of altered Polaroid SX-70; commercial and fine art portfolios.
- Landscape, figurative and abstract imagery incorporating Polaroid SX70.
- Photo impressionistic images from around the world by two photographers from Italy and California using Polaroid SX-70 manipulation.
- Includes a survey of his photographic work, a biography, current exhibitions, and a list of publications.
- Photographer residing in the Seattle, Washington area. Galleries include floral, brush strokes and Hawaii.
- Traditional photographic and polaroid transfer images of landscapes, florals, insects, nature, people, occasions, Europe, still life, and portraits.
- SX-70 manipulations, color and B/W photography.
- Stock and fine art photography, including Polaroid transfers and SX-70 manipulations. Classes and workshops.
- Polaroid image transfers of portraits and nudes reminiscent of ancient frescos.
- Includes images with the themes of nature, surf culture, the blues, India and Nepal, and portraits.
- Photography and Polaroid transfer art of ghost towns and lost sites of Colorado, returns to Poland, and New Mexico adobe churches.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 9:35:08 UTC -