become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pinhole/Photographers
Techniques and Styles
- A gallery of pinhole images made with Polaroid film and custom cameras, mostly handheld in order to expand space and time through blurred vision.
Alessandra Capodacqua Photography
- A website on pinhole photography, toy cameras and alternative processes
Baciar, Mystic view of Egypt
- Mystic black and white panoramic photographs of Egypt taken with self-made pinhole camera.
Barber, Craig J
- Cultural landscape photographs of Vietnam, Cuba, Italy, New York, SE Asia, England and the American West. Features galleries, artist biography, statements and articles.
Bottero, Roby - Utopie Urbane
- Black and white pinhole photos by Roberto Bottero.
Breslin, Nancy A.
- This Delaware photographer specializes in amusement parks and images made with a pinhole camera. The latter includes the series "Squaremeals: a pinhole diary of eating out."
- Contemporary photographer using a pinhole camera to explore how habits, stories and traditions handed down shaped the cultural identities and personal histories of individuals.
- Pinhole and other photography.
Cooke, Katie Cooke
- Gallery of pinhole photographs by Katie Cooke, with a weblog about other lensless photographers, art, exhibitions and cameras.
- Black and white pinhole camera studies of landscape, figurative, the seashore and ocean by David Cugnasca.
de Forest, Bethany
- Photographs by Bethany de Forest. Information on the technique, gallery of her work, and links. [Dutch and English].
Dugdale, Rowena - Polaroids and Pinholes
- Ethereal photos taken using homemade pinhole cameras. Also pinhole polaroids and photograms.
- Pinhole Photography, pictures taken with self-built pinhole cameras. Pictures, camera's, extra information
Frank Lopez Imagery
- Artist and educator specializing in pinhole and diana camera imagery of Vietnam, Prague, Amsterdam and the cultural landscape of the American West.
- Richard Gaskins unique archival color pinhole photographs of flowers and figures resemble paintings. Mural size one-of-a-kind clich* verre images are created with a handmade camera.
- Straight, digital, and softly focused, color pinhole photography.
- Camera obscura works of Matthias Hagemann from Berlin, Seville, Barcelona. Includes exhibits, photo art calendars and concepts.
Hamilton Gallery: Pinhole
- Color images taken by Mac Legrandi using a homemade 4 x 10 convex panoramic camera.
Hanft, Adrian - Found Photography
- Adrian Hanft specializes in creating photos from pinhole and non traditional cameras.
- Black and white fine art photographs taken with pinhole and film cameras. Includes landscapes, towns and people in Japan as well as instructions in making a pinhole camera. [English and Japanese]
- Pinhole photographs of different types of landscape in color and black and white.
- Pinhole and zone plate photographs by Mark Interrante.
- Pinhole photographs made with a variety of cameras. Each image has process details and there is a page about the cameras and their design.
Johnston, Lisa - Aeternus
- The fine art pinhole photographs by photographer Lisa Johnston include New Mexico Pinholes landscapes and "Urban Anthropology" - a pinhole photographic documentary examining conditions of contemporary urban environments.
Jonas, Kein - Camera Obscura
- b/w and color pinhole photos with description for making a camera.
Kapoor, Jan - LightWorks
- Combines pinhole and alternative photo processes. Contains sample images.
- Multiple-image panoramic color photos made with a pinhole camera.
- This site shows a selection of pictures taken with the Leonardo 4x5 wide-angle camera and self-made boxes mainly in Berlin and in Syria.
Kemp, Gregg D
- Portfolio, exhibition schedule, and contact information for pinhole artist Gregg D Kemp.
- Fine Art Photography from Pinhole to Digital. Black and White landscape pinhole images made with home-made trash can cameras. Digital color images of cityscapes and nature.
- Photographs by Gabriel Lacomba. Information on the cameras, porfolio, bibliography and links. [Catalan, Spanish and English].
- Black and white pinhole photographs in Galleries 5 and 6 of floral, desert plants and Manzanar. A different abstracted mostly very wide angle viewpoint, done with modified 120 folding cameras and handmade cameras.
- Personal web site of Edward Levinson, specializing in fine art and editorial pinhole photography.
- All pictures were taken with 35 mm film cans converted into pinhole cameras.
Mabel Odessey Pinhole Photography
- Colour and black and white pinhole images, photograms and information on workshops and commissions.
- Cher MacNeill is a Toronto-based photographer specializing in pinhole and panoramic photography, as well as pregnancy and portrait photography.
Mark Tweedie Photography
- Galleries of fine art pinhole and other photography and blog with details of philosophy, techniques and methods.
Michael McCarthy ~ Photographer & Artist
- Alternative photography site showing pinhole, stereo and toy camera images of landscapes, architecture, nudes and portraits using black and white, color, liquid light, cyanotype, gum bichromate and other non-silver processes.
- Images by pinhole photographer Tom Miller, using various pinhole cameras, techniques and themes. Also includes resume and contact information.
- Pinhole camera obscura photographer Abelardo Morell's site provides images of his work, links to interviews, publications and exhibits.
Moroux, Philippe - La Porte d'Aval
- A site dedicated to pinhole photography, kallitype prints, Etretat and to everyone who believes that photography may be a kind of philosophy.
- Doug Blain's workshops, galleries, projects, and services that relate to pinhole photography. WARNING: site navigation opens lots of new windows.
Quinnell, Justin - Pinhole photography
- A selection of pinhole photographs by Justin Quinnell and instructions on how to make pinhole cameras.
- Pinhole photographs by artist and photographer Alexis Rago… capturing the passing of time in a single image.
Reeve, Thomas Hudson - Pinhole Papercams
- Pinhole paper cameras photography portfolio of photographer Thomas Hudson Reeve.
Reyes, A. A. - Pindust World of Visions
- Portfolio of black and white pinhole photographs taken with a Zero 2000 pinhole camera.
- Black and white "PanScenic" photography and figure studies, some made with pinhole cameras. Includes descriptions of cameras.
Sabuncu, Ahmet S.
- Color and black and white images, from single and multi-aperture cameras in a variety of formats. Photographs include images of Praha, post-war Bosnia-Herzegovia, Turkish architectural monuments, a solar eclipse, and portraits.
- A collection of images depicting New York from a pinhole point of view. Features interactive map and artist statement.
- Color and black and white images by Stephen Salniker featured in the ninth Seacoast, NH Photo Gallery.
Scott Speck's Film Pinhole Photography
- This is a set of photos by Scott Speck, on www.flickr.com, featuring both medium and large format film pinhole photographs.
Sheer, Marcia C.
- Kallitype and cyanotype pinhole photographs of Venice, Holland, Grand Canyon and Central Park taken by Marcia C. Sheer (1916-1989).
Slepekis, Melissa Joi - The Fertility Series
- Black and white pinhole images on the theme of fertility.
Smith, Claudia - Through the Pinhole
- pinhole polaroids by Claudia Smith
- Pinhole photographs by Massimo Stefanutti, plus information (in Italian) about pinhole photography.
- Pinhole camera landscape photography in color and black and white. Fine art prints by Scott Stillman of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Strecker, Henrieke I.
- Exhibition and contact information and portfolio of German pinhole artist Henrieke I. Strecker.
- Black and white photographs taken with a pinhole. Venice, Amsterdam and other places of the world.
Tosato, Roberto - Haiku
- Pinhole prints are "a way to spread time on paper". A tour of hidden Tuscany in twelve pictures taken with a pinhole camera.
Trubshaw, Bob - Indigo Gallery
- Anamorphic pinhole photographs by Bob Trubshaw.
- A collection of forest, seascape and river images. Features galleries and a guestbook.
- Black and white photos made with diverse cameras, including Bender and modified Hasselblad and 35mm plastic camera.
- Includes exhibit of mural size pinhole and stenogram works. Features galleries, biography and information on his workshops and exhibition catalog. [English and French]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2014 at 6:15:08 UTC -