become an editor
the entire directory
only in Techniques_and_Styles/Night_Photography
Techniques and Styles
Open Directory - Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Night Photography
- London based photographer's collection of landscape and architectural photographs, and tips for beginners.
- A collection of night and desert photography. Features galleries, artist story, guestbook and contact information.
- A collection of landscape photography taken at dusk and dawn. Features galleries, details of exhibitions and awards and contact information.
- Action photographs of fireworks displays at major UK events including British Championships and Festival of Fireworks.
- Displays photographs of airports, tourist locations, and foggy settings. Also contains tips.
- Includes colorful landscape photography using light painting techniques, information about the photographs and a biography.
- A collection of night and low light photography. Features galleries displaying work using 35mm, medium format and polaroid equipment.
Hours Of Darkness
- A collection of night and low light photographs, including information about the equipment used and the photographers.
- Nighttime photographs including travel, light painting, and lightning.
Lessard, Vance E.
- A collection featuring black and white urban photographs and a biography of the artist. [may not work with all browsers]
Negligent Foolz Enterprize
- Street scenes, fireworks, fountains, and beach images.
- Features night photography galleries, message boards, workshops and information about the group. Additional details about the organized biennial exhibition.
- Galleries of computer generated 3D images and nighttime photography. [Flash]
Pictures by Existing Light
- Kodak technical data on night photography.
- Gallery of black and white and color night photographs using 35mm, medium format and large format cameras.
- Showcases digital photos of architecture, automobiles, sunrises, and lightning.
- Colored and black and white photography of human motions in urban, watery and industrial areas.
- Includes photographs of neon lights over water, fireworks, and night boat parades.
- A gallery including moonlit landscapes, abandoned places, lightning, and fireworks.
- Night photography in the United Kingdom. Mainly urban, suburban and industrial locations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2013 at 5:24:07 UTC -