the entire directory
only in Photographers/Urban
Open Directory - Arts: Photography: Photographers: Urban
Professional Architectural Photographers
Prints for Sale
Arts: Photography: Photographers: Travel and Location
Society: Subcultures: Hip-Hop: Graffiti: Image Galleries
- Photographer of hidden places, secret histories and urban characters. Author information and artwork reviews.
- Urban and/or industrial scenes, and architecture, from Chicago, Tokyo, and Italy. Large collection.
- Urban culture, including disc jockeys, the underground and portraits.
- A gallery featuring images of daily life in the cities of Bangkok and HoChiMinh.
- Hong Kong photographer's arresting captures of the city and its people
- Portfolio contains mainly portraits of young men as well as some lifestyle and landscape images by NY based photographer.
- Modern urban landscapes, portraits, and an ongoing citywide portrait of New York.
- Everyday London photos taken off the beaten track with an accompanying weblog.Updated regularly.
Guma Mbaho Mwine, Ntare
- Image galleries include works from Cuba, Uganda, Russia and America by Ugandan - American photographer.
- Provides imagery of Los Angeles & Pacific Northwest. Styles include abstract/experimental, portrait, candid, retro-glamour; with a modern edge.
Kirk Gittings Photography
- Portfolio includes architectural and landscape photography of New Mexico and Southwest; has produced images for design professionals.
- Polish photographer exhibits a small portfolio of subjective street photography and photojournalism
- Urban and Street Photography by Maria Mejia, San Francisco, California.
- Street and urban photography. Mainly abstract black and white work.
- Images of industrial ruins and vanishing building typologies. Subjects include asylums and substations.
Porrett, Pat and Alan
- Digital images of urban settings by photographers in Northern England.
- A small photolog with essays on Paolo's travels taking in Bologna, Manhattan, Paris and the Adriatic Sea.
- A collection of mainly urban and portrait photographs with a focus on Paris, London, Chinatown.
- A new photograph for every day of the week. Mainly urban photos.
- Themes include anti-war, women in black and graffiti from New York, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- A collection of images from Toronto with each theme accompanied by music.
- Large expanding portfolio mainly French in flavour but also including San Francisco and some European photo galleries.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:54:16 PM EDT -