become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Fine_Art
Black and White
Prints for Sale
Arts: Photography: Photographers: Fine Art
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Photographers: Portrait
Adams, Bobby Neel
- Fine art portraits in black and white and color.
- Photography about melancholy and depression. Other pictures made in China where the streets are turned into a cinematographic moment.
- Self-portrait images, ordering information, statement with biographical note, and links to her other sites.
- Works, Bio and blog of the talented Nature Photographer and computer artist. Brian Arnold is a published photographer with a long career as a film and television actor. Brian Arnold was a well known radio and TV broadcaster in Vancouver through the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
Arques, Isabel Miquel
- Portraits, family portraits, landscape and urban landscape appear in my site, along with my book of portraits of belgian artists "Portrait with schrimp croquette" published by belgian art editor house Ludion.
- Portraits, and nudes; black and white, and digital color.
- Exhibiting color and black and white figurative photographic studies.
- Portraits of holocaust rescuers, and the Jewish community in America.
- Street photography and portraits; male nudes.
- Exploring gay and lesbian lives through the eyes of gay and lesbian photographers from around the world.
- Portraits, headshots, nudes, and still life color photographs. Polaroid transfers.
- Black and white street photography.
- Art photography from a French artist living in China, including mainly portraits, but also street life, sensual, black and white, landscapes and symbolist photos.
- Portraiture, still life and alternative process in black and white. Digital and analog film
Coelho, Carlos Pinto
- Portraits, street scenes, and artistic nudes from Greece, Portugal, France, Brazil and Africa.
- Surrealistic portraits, on the edge of dreams and reality.
- Galleries including portraits and self-portraits, landscapes, animals.
- A young French artist shows her self-portraits. Also, providing biographic information and a list of exhibitions.
Dettmer, Joachim W.
- One of the most successful "Salon Photographers" shows his work, exhibited around the world for more than 25 years now.
- Grouped photographs of artistic nudes and silhouettes of trees.
Duyvis, Paul Donker
- Photographs of Japanese women, lifestyle, and culture.
- Environmental portraits in color and monochrome, including sports people, workers, and bull fighters.
- Color photographs of New York City's East Village
- Portraiture relating to advertising, commercial, editorial, and events. Mostly New York
Garza, Jesus Manuel Mena
- Chicano fine art, documentary and commercial photographer.
Gay, Larry O.
- Small collection of people photography, mainly monochrome, some digitally manipulated.
- Photographer known for her pictures of infants in whimsical settings.
- Online gallery of fine art fantasy and landscape photography, with assisted blog describing the work behind each image.
- Photo blog containing mostly portraits of Central American and Mexican people. Color and black and white.
Halpin, Mary Ann
- Los Angeles based portrait photographer specializing in families, children, maternity, and babies.
- A UK based portrait photographer specialising in the convergence of digital and chemical photographic processes.
Heger , David
- Landscapes with stories - coloured photographs.
- Includes landscape, portraits, and fine art photographs by Canadian artist based in Vancouver.
- Photos of houses, both interior and exterior. Portraits of women. Some nudes. [Flash required]
- Fashion, portrait and urban people photography, all colour. Also shows some landscape and architecture photographs.
- Portraits, and nudes, presented by this Ukrainian photographer.
- Portraits and conceptual art from Zurich and Paris. Some nudes
- Fashion, reportage, landscape and portraiture photos.
- Photos of Korea. Portraits of men and women. Some nudes.
- Fine Art Portrait Personal Photography Projects about migrants in Australia.
- Contemporary fine art portraiture, exploring themes of isolation and loneliness. Some nudes.
- Portfolio showcasing genre, street, journalistic, fashion and portrait photography.
- Aritist, photographer and designer working in London.
Ladage, Anje and Jan
- Portfolio of nudes, human kaleidoscope, backlight, reflection images, and bodypainting.
- Experimental portraits in color and black and white. Photographic techniques include photo montage.
- Portraits in color with some black and white. Digital and analog.
- Photographs of Linda Leven, face shots, nudes, and partially clothed.
- A collection of portrait, landscape, music, travel and design photography. Features galleries, and contact information.
Mankowski, Peter A.
- Photographer and audio designer. Latest image gallery and personal blog.
- iPhone Photography, color with some black and whites. Landscapes, still life, portraiture and abstracts. Flash required.
McInnis, Daniel James
- Daniel James McInnis is a fine art photographer and educator who specializes in portrait and landscape photography.
- Images by Australian photographer. Includes portraits of notable Australian men and women and links to her images being used by others.
- Portraits in color with some black and white. Children, adults, animals and still life.
Mr. & Mrs. Huber
- Photographs of a life lived for love before all else. Prints for sale.
- Portfolio by the photographer. From Cologne, Germany.
- Portfolio including portraiture, photographs of nudes, dance, and landscape.
- Collection of life stories focused on people and changes through life, includes weddings, proms, children, childbirth and nudes.
- Subculture and fetish photographic work.
- Alternative pin-up, conceptual imagery. Mostly Color.
- Black and White Portraits
- Examining the diversity of human life in India, China, Europe, and the Americas.
- Fashion, portraiture and nude studies.
- The artist, also known by the name Reynolds, shows his portfolio of fashion, beauty, and portrait photographs.
- Artwork, CV, biography and publications of photo-based artist.
- Specialized in glamour, nude and erotic fine art.
- Artist portfolio and bio. Portraits of men and women. Flash
Serra Valles, Marc
- Fashion photography, personal projects and work.
- Color and black & white photographs. Street photography, social documentary and fine art.
- Eerie photographs of empty spaces that retain traces of human activity.
- Photographs focusing on adolescent boys, portraying the physical and psychological complexity of that age. Artists' biography and contact information.
- Street, Portrait and Set Photographer based in New York City.
- Environmental portraits in color, including animals and some children.
- Street photographs of persons and groups taken in cities all around the world. Information on his exhibitions, and articles about his work.
- Portfolio of an American photographer and screenwriter living in Greece -- people, portraits, tourists and landscapes -- in B&W and color.
Sweeney, Kristen Mary
- Fine art photographer who also focuses on installation.
- Fine art portraits in color and black and white, some nature work.
- Portfolio of artist Hady Sy based in Paris and New York. Alternative processes.
- Commercial and personal collection of black and white and color portraits and figure studies.
- Black and white and color photography covering different aspects of human life.
- Portrait series in color and monochrome. [Flash required]
- Portraits, still life and documentary photos. Mostly in color
- Features documentary and studio portrait photography from Israel, India and South America. Includes both color and black and white works. [English and Czech]
- Portfolio of travel, portraits and documentary photos.
- Lives and works in Brno, the Czech Republic as a freelance photographer.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 16, 2014 at 1:41:35 UTC -