the entire directory
only in Photographers/Abstract_and_Experimental
Abstract and Experimental
Prints for Sale
Black and White
Arts: Photography: Photographers: Fine Art
- Corporate and stock abstract photography. Contains portfolio, publications, testimonials, and contact information.
- Digital photographs, processed, and enhanced.
- Experimental, and surreal color photography.
- Surrealistic doll photographs.
- Photomontage of the surreal and metaphysical set on the California coast and desert. Resume and list of assignments for major magazines.
Black, Barbara Lee
- Abstract ilfochrome photographs in surreal hand-crafted frames, available for sale.
- Collages, composite, and manipulated abstract images of objects and people.
- Contemporary avant-grade photography coving landscape and urban scenes.
- Photographic journal, showing mainly abstract type photography.
- Abstract color photography by California photographer.
- Photography focusing on colors and abstraction, based on close-ups of urban graffiti. Portfolio, and information on past and future exhibitions. Site in English and French.
- Exhibition of macro photography and figure photography. Galleries, guestbook, and contact information.
Cortes, Jose Pedro
- Color and black and white abstract urban photography.
- Digital photography exploring the relationship between technology and mysticism.
- Color abstract photography based on Polaroids.
- Analogous fine art and samples of commercial images ranging from abstract to conceptual product and people photographs.
- Atlanta, Georgia abstract photographer. Offers portfolio, links, and contact information.
- Fine art composition and botanical photographs offered as limited edition prints.
- Franco Donaggio's official website which shows his works of experimental photography.
- Natural photograms (organic photographs) of flowers, vegetables, fruit, leaves and plants.
- Personal experiments in visual communication. Slide show with verse.
- Impressionist painting style of hand embellished photographic prints, includes still lifes, cities, the countryside, and sea and sand.
- A portfolio of landscapes, portraits and nature images.
- Unorthodox hybrid photo imaging tactics. Fashion, and fine art. Eccentric models wanted.
- Digital photomontage imagery with an abstract, political, or surreal edge.
- Traditional, digital and pinhole work. Odd, off-color details and experiments with light.
- A series of digital exhibitions by British artist John Goto, combining sound and images. Many images are digitally created or manipulated.
- Surreal nudes. Also, theatrical, dance, and photos of Australia.
- Different aspects of the urban and industrial landscape.
- Traditional images of urban scenes subjected to extreme computer manipulation.
- Portfolio of portrait and landscape photography. Current projects, resume, and contact information.
- A collection of experimental series including Bosson Heads, Pattern and Symmetry, Home Comforts and Treasures. Features galleries and commentary.
- Conceptual photography of nature and abstraction. Collections of portraiture, painted bodies, and information on Project Zwena.
- Different themes and color schemes are used to create an eclectic gallery of photos. From Denmark.
Jurus, Richard E., II
- Manipulated images, and abstracts.
- Photography, neon and mixed media fine art. Abstracts and montages including nudes, window shadows, and extracts from the Berlin Wall.
- Chemically and digitally altered photographs. Includes contact form and related links
- Artist's distillation of Buddhist mythologies in which animal spirits transform the human countenance.
- Exhibition at Raika, Vienna.
- Abstract photography on a wide range of subjects including nature and urban settings. Find contact information and artist biography.
- Photographic expression including black and white, SX-70 Polaroid, dance, and abstract imagery.
- Black and white photography of people and places, and surreal digitally manipulated color photography.
Lustig, Laura Joy
- Abstract architectural constructions. Calendar, photography, and paintings.
- Abstract color, and sepia toned photographs of surface textures. French and English.
- Collages, still life and off-beat portraits.
- Images of fantasy and studio photographs.
- Abstract urban scenes. Color, and black and white.
- Photography, design, art and filmmaking work.
- Surrealistic imagery involving people, objects, surroundings and memories.
- Fine art abstracts in both color and black and white.
- Minimalist photography with a themes including color, pattern, texture, architectural features and images of southern California.
- Collection of color and black and white objects or portraits, including surreal photographs.
Reeve, Thomas Hudson
- Abstract and manipulated photography projects including a pinhole photo gallery of New York City. Find biography and contact information.
- Features still life, architecture, nudes, and travel photos.
- Features photographic installations focusing on issues of identity related to gender and/or trauma. [English and German]
Sanderson, Lisa M.
- People, places, and still life, including Polaroid image and emulsion transfers, and plastic camera photographs.
- Adding text to Polariod prints to add a new dimension.
- Urban and abstract photographs, a photographic diary, and animated visual poetry. Including a guest gallery. [Requires Flash]
- Specializing in Internet assemblages focusing on death, fears and fascinations.
- Features a selection of abstract photographs made with artificial light.
- Works predominantly in polaroids of women, still life, diptychs, and installations.
- Surreal, dreamy landscapes, some with manipulated colors. Also, abstract shapes, and scenes.
Stasinopoulos, Thanos N.
- Computer processed photography surveying the relationship between look, see and imagine.
- Photography of the tips of Boeing airplane wings. Includes an artist's biography including past shows and contact information.
- A kaleidoscopic view of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico including photography, and digital renderings.
- Wet plate collodion photographs of Virginia, Yosemite, still lifes, and living history. Includes a brief description of the process and a biography.
- Nice dream. Photography, digital images, and graphic design.
- Digitally-manipulated underwater photographs of dolphins.
Ten Napel, Marleen
- Aspiring fashion photographer shows the unusual imagery from her final exam at the Academy of Arts in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Valladares Martinez, Oscar
- Manipulated photographic works primarily about nude male and female.
Van Balken, Marcel
- Digitally manipulated, and hand colored black and white, color and infrared photos. Also, traditional images on social, family, and travel topics.
Van den Hoed, Willem
- Find photographs that have been pasted together to form timescapes from this architect turns photographer.
Van Der Meer, Piet
- High contrast, black and white images of stonecircles, menhirs and megaliths in Celtic Cornwall. Images change when mouse is hovered over them.
- Manipulated images of flowers using light painting technique in studio photography, as well as a few fashion photos.
- The Looniverse; manipulated photographs of Japanese model Kusama Yayoi, as well as landscapes and urban scenes.
- Odd shapes in stone, and wood. From bushwalking outings in Australia.
Winston, David Lorenz
- A collection of award-winning traditional and digitally-manipulated photography. Also includes a summary of professional accomplishments.
- Digitally inhanced images. Specialising in images of fairies, angels and other such creatures.
- Design, and offbeat imagery from this Italian photographer.
- A collection of experimental series using traditional and alternative processes including pinhole and polaroid. Features galleries, short biography and news.
- Collection of unusual, sometimes surreal photographs, including self-portraits and still life.
Abstract and Experimental
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 12:05:05 UTC -