become an editor
the entire directory
only in Set_Design/Designers
Arts: Design: Designers
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: People
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Stagecraft: Lighting and Electrics: Designers
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Stagecraft: Sound: Designers
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Employment: Individual Resumes
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Media Production: Resumes and Portfolios
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Tools and Equipment: Scenic
- Digital theatrical designer in the UK and Europe. Includes examples of work in theatre, film and television examples of working techniques and tutorials.
- Portfolio of set designs, props, costume and scenic art.
- San Francisco based scenic and lighting designer. Image galleries and resume.
- Portfolio of theater design. Includes images of lighting design, architecture, and photography.
- Portfolio of New York City based scenic designer Scott Aronow. Resume and Photographs.
- Free-lance Lighting and Theatrical Designer. Resume, biography, image gallery.
- Award Winning Chicago, U.S.A. based Scenic and Lighting Designer. Image galleries and resume.
- Technical director's resume with examples of theatrical and lighting designs.
- Conceptual theatrical design examples, resume and writings from the Ukrainian theatre academic and practitioner Pavlo Bosy.
- Design work by Alan Bower, UK theatrical designer and scenic artist for theatre, television and corporate events.
- Scenic designer based in Richmond, Virginia, USA. Working in theater, opera, film and television. Images of various designs.
- London-based set, costume and projections designer and experimental theatre director. Includes news, biography, portfolio of designs, information on projects, and contact details.
- International theatre designer and lecturer. Costume and set renderings, production images, theatre research area and cv.
- Online portfolio of Daniel Conway, Washington D.C. based Scenic Designer. Portfolio, biography and contact information.
- Portfolio of international theatre designer and artist. Image gallery and production details.
- Theater designer based in Boston, U.S.A. Production photos and sketch work.
- Design work by Emmy Award winning television and theatre designer. Production photos and sketch work.
- Extensive portfolio of American theater designer and academic, displaying work from a variety of productions including a Broadway show that toured to the then USSR in the late 80's.
- UK based architects and production designers for music concerts, theatre and television.
- Tony award winning theater and musical theater designer. Production image galleries, biography and reviews.
- Portfolio of New York City based theater designer, with experience in opera, theater, musicals and corporate events.
- Portfolio of the international theatre designer Klaus Grunberg, image galleries illustrating his work in a wide range of theatrical genres.
Hammer, Andrew G
- USA based theater designer, Image galleries illustrating conceptual and realised performances.
Hart Hansen, Nicolai
- Theatre designer, consultant, model-maker and theatre design lecturer. Includes images of theatre productions, biography and c.v.
- Award-winning Production Designer for Film and Theatre. Images from Spamalot, Closer and Notes on A Scandal.
- German theatre designer with a rich, performance art visual image. Site contains examples of work in theatre, ballet and opera.
- Portfolio of New York based designer of theatre and musical productions. Production images and resume.
- Portfolio of stage design.
- Scenic and lighting designer based in the USA
- Stage and scenic designer in Colorado. Includes examples of stage design techniques.
- Teacher and designer with examples of scenic and lighting designs for theater.
- Design examples and resume of USA based theater designer Katrina Kalatzis.
- Resident designer at Fulton Opera House, Pennsylvania, and the Contemporary American Theatre Festival. Resume and design images.
- Freelance theatrical and opera designer based in Cleveland, USA.
- Scenic designer based in Washington, DC. Includes portfolio, resume and contact information.
- Theatrical designer with experience in theater, opera and television. Based in New York, USA.
- Online portfolio of Jack Magaw, Chicago based Scenic and Lighting Designer. Portfolio, resume and contact information.
- Italian based Theatre Designer working internationally specialising in opera and theatre. Production photographs, a biography and design schemes.
- Australian theatre and costume designer. Image galleries, c.v. and contact information. [Requires Flash]
- British theatrical designer with experience in a wide range of theatrical and television productions. Includes photo galleries, resume and press clippings.
- Belfast, UK based theatre designer, site contains image galleries of conceptual and production designs, description of design process and c.v.
- American theatrical designer with a range of images detailing work in theater and opera.
- Theatrical design portfolio. Production photos and resume.
- Diana Naylor's online theatrical portfolio includes images of set and costume design, AutoCAD drawings and production photographs.
- Site displaying photo galleries of American set designer's work, including design work for the premiere of The Laramie Project.
- London based scenographer, offering production design for opera, dance, theatre, installation, film and live events.
- UK based opera and theatre designer. Reviews, production images and curriculum vitae.
- Quadrennial international theatre design exhibition. Details of exhibitors and image galleries.
Rizzotti, Patrick J.
- Portfolio of Toms River New Jersey based Scenic Painter. Images of productions and resume.
- French theatre designer working in the UK. Includes examples of theatre design, community outreach and costume construction.
- American theatrical designer working in opera and theater. Production images and sketch work.
- New York based American theatrical designer. Resume, biography and photographs.
- Theatrical designers site including many images of costume designs for a wide range of academic and some professional productions.
- International theatrical designer. Site a wide range of Kris Stone's varied and acclaimed work.
Umfrid, Thomas C.
- Designer of theatrical sets for drama, musicals and opera. Site features gallery of work, resume, design history, vitae and contact information. Based in Cincinnati.
United Scenic Artists
- Designers and artists for the entertainment industry.
- Designer for opera, theatre and ballet. Examples of costume and set design and biographical details about the artists' academic work in fashion and costume history.
Wagner, Marie Lynn
- Theatrical designer's portfolio with image galleries and details of a number of productions.
- Provides design services for exhibitions, live events, museum displays, theater, and interior design.
- Theatre consultants providing lighting design, audio systems design, and audio/visual systems design.
- Portfolio of Milwaukee based Scenic Designer. Image gallery, resume and contact information.
- International designer and theatre design academic's site illustrating designs for a range of productions and articles discussing new technological advancements in theatre design.
- Internationally recognized theatre designer from Prague who is based in New York. Designs have been featured in plays on and off Broadway, and also in films.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 14:45:11 UTC -