become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shows/One-Person
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Shows: One-Person
Anomal: A Supernatural Play
- Show about a supernatural boy written and produced by mentalist Ehud Segev the Mentalizer.
Bob Bergen: So Here's The Deal! - Home
- Official site for the one-man show written by and starring voice-over actor Bob Bergen.
Brady Of Broadway
- A one-man play about Civil War photographer Mathew Brady as it was performed at the Smithsonian Institution. Information available on bookings for upcoming national tour.
Bubbles Show - Jose Luis Lago.com
- Official website [English version] of Jose Luis Lago who does dramatic creations with bubbles as performance art.
Edgar Allan Poe: Once Upon A Midnight
- One-man play starring John Astin as author Edgar Allan Poe.
- Ennio, the living cartoon. A mixture of origami, quick-change, mime, dance, music, over 45 different characters and lots of humor all by one person in one hour. Read the reviews and the show.
- A touring one-woman play based on the diaries and letters of Etty Hillesum, adapted and performed by Susan Stein.
Fool for Christ
- A one-person play with many characters which explores the loves, spirituality, and politics of Dorothy Day. Performed by Sarah Melici.
- A stand up trilogy of one man's adventures in Latin America. Synopsis, reviews, and biographies of the writer.
The Hollywood Legends
- A catalogue of one-person and multiple character plays and musicals for the professional, college, and amateur theatre.
Journey to Ithaca
- One-woman show about the lives of four women performed and devised by Vicky de Lacy.
Late Nite Catechism
- Interactive Off-Broadway theater comedy which puts you in the classroom of a parochial school.
Lewis Grizzard: In His Own Words
- Tribute to the popular Southern humorist, author, and comedian as performed by Bill Oberst, Jr.
My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish and I'm in Therapy!
- A one-man show about blended families. Includes tour dates, press releases, audio and video clips, and merchandise.
PUB the play
- A one-man show written and performed by Joe Lazenby. Offers trailers for the piece, general show information, and ticket information.
- Original one-man play based on the life of Nikola Tesla, co-written by J. Michael Newlight and Frank Tabbita, featuring Frank Tabbita as a brilliant Serbian scientist Nikola Tesla.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 7, 2013 3:00:42 PM EDT -