become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theatre/Organizations
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Organizations
Associated Actors and Artistes of America - 4As
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees - IATSE
Theta Alpha Phi
Arts: Performing Arts: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Society of Theatre Consultants
- Consulting on the planning, design and construction of performing arts architecture worldwide.
Armenian Dramatic Arts Alliance
- An American organization working to bring the Armenian voice to the world stage and screen. Provides information about playwrights and screenwriters, a directory of theatrical productions and online texts.
Association for Jewish Theatre
- Dedicated to the development and production of plays relevant to Jewish life and culture. With membership form, annual conference information, and newsletter.
Drama League of New York, The
- National organization dedicated to building theater audiences and supporting artists. Includes information on membership benefits, discounts, awards, links and contacts.
Hammersmith Actors and Writers Group
- Offers regular rehearsed professional readings of new plays. View biographies of members, schedule of readings, and newsletter.
Hippodrome Foundation, Inc., The
- Nonprofit foundation that seeks to bring national/Broadway-quality theater performances to Baltimore.
Illinois Theatre Association (ITA)
- Provides support and focus towards theatre involvement in children's theatre, creative drama, community theatre, professional, secondary school, and college and university programs. Includes events calendar, lesson plans, and contacts.
Informal European Theatre Meeting
- IETM exists to facilitate among its members the information exchange on the production and presentation of contemporary performing arts. This is achieved through meetings, publications and other forms of communication.
Institute of Outdoor Drama
- A public service agency of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, dedicated to promoting and preserving outdoor drama in the United States.
International Federation for Theatre Research
- The world's largest organization for theatre researchers, the IFTR has not only been responsible for many publications about theatre research, but they also hold an annual theatre research conference and a world congress every four years.
National Operatic and Dramatic Association
- NODA provides assistance and advice to amateur groups and societies in the United Kingdom. Includes details of membership benefits, regional breakdown, and training.
New England Theatre Conference, Inc.
- Non-profit organization focused on providing its members with professional services, career development, and recognition awards in the live theater arts.
- Collective of theatre artists. The purpose of the group is to develop new work through weekly, informal, script-in-hand readings in Manhattan.
RAT - Regional Alternative Theatre
- A non-organization focused on representing ideas that are something simultaneously owned by no one, and belonging to all. Features a dictionary of terms, quotes, articles, journals along with a mailing list, and conference.
Real Circumstance Theatre Company
- Produces politically-aware theatre that prioritizes the acting process.
Rodgers and Hammerstein Organization, The
- Administration and promotion of entertainment copyrights, representing more than one hundred songwriters and authors, dozens of state musicals and concert works, and over 3000 songs. Search site by writer, song or show title.
Saskatchewan Playwrights Centre
- A unique playwright-driven organization fostering the development of plays and playwrights in a risk-friendly environment. Based in Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
Schools Theatre Support Group
- A network of professionally employed theatre technicians and managers working in UK schools and colleges. Includes membership information and resources.
Society of British Theatre Designers - SBTD
- UK. Registry of set, costume, and lighting designers, including agent information and selected images of past design work. Membership, list of school and college programmes, publications, industry links, news and awards.
- Organization that supports the careers of non-equity actors and technical artists looking to start and continue their professional careers in the theatre.
Theater Musicians Association
- Lobby and support group for American Federation of Musicians members who play in and tour with Musical theater pits.
Theatre Communications Group
- The national organization for the American theatre, offers a wide array of services in line with its mission: to strengthen, nurture and promote the not-for-profit American theatre.
Theatre Development Fund
- Non-profit service organization for the performing arts. Discount ticket sales, marketing strategies, novice producer training programs.
Theatre Library Association
- Non-profit, educational organization established to promote the collection, preservation, and use of theatrical and performing arts materials.
United Stage, The
- International consortium of twenty-five thousand theatre professionals who believe playwrights must direct the first production of their plays to fully realize their vision.
Western Ontario Drama League
- Includes support and networking for member groups. Offers members listing, newsletters, guestbook, links, and contacts.
Wille Bobo Production Group
- A not-for-profit organization offering management services to artists.
Wyoming Area Drama Club
- Includes calendar, history, and members list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 9:45:07 PM EST -