become an editor
the entire directory
only in Experimental/Venues
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Venues
Bedlam Theatre's Edinburgh Fringe Website
- This site contains news, show information and reviews for the Bedlam Theatre, Venue 49 of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- a non-profit art center dedicated to presenting new visual, performing, and literary art. DiverseWorks is a place where the process of creating art is valued and where artists can test new ideas in the public arena. By encouraging the investigation of current artistic, cultural and social issues, DiverseWorks builds, educates, and sustains audiences for contemporary art
- Supports and nurtures the development of new work from diverse artists
Here Arts Center
- Performance, Art, Cafe
Highways Performance Space and Gallery
- Southern California's center for new performance
- The Kitchen's mission is to identify, support, and present artists whose art influences its medium and contemporary culture. It promotes the growth of artists, audiences, and the presenting field by pushing the accepted boundaries and definitions of contemporary culture, using artistic exploration and education as tools and its own history as a resource. A multi-disciplinary presenting organization that provides visionary artists in all stages of their careers with much needed technical, artistic, and administrative resources for performances and exhibitions, The Kitchen has helped to launch the careers of many artists who define the American avant-garde.
- La MaMa Experimental Theatre is a world-renowned cultural organization led by founder Ellen Stewart. For 40 years La MaMa has passionately pursued its original mission to develop, nurture, support, produce and present new and original performance work by artists of all nations and cultures. We believe that in order to flourish, art needs the company of colleagues, the spirit of collaboration, the comfort of continuation, a public forum in which to be evaluated and fiscal support.
- Arena for contemporary art rich in interdisciplinary context.
On The Boards
- On the Boards/Behnke Center for Contemporary Performance produces and presents a wide variety of events by artists who are leading the way in the evolution of the performing arts, including work by international innovators, adventurous US artists, and a wide variety of artists and companies in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States.
Performance Space 122
- A not-for-profit arts center serving the New York City dance and performance community since 1979. P.S.122 is committed to supporting the development of work by individual artists who create live art with an authentic vision. Finding, developing, and bringing to the public eye artistic creations from a diversity of cultures, points of view, ages, and sexual orientations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2016 at 6:42:16 UTC -