become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Pennsylvania
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Troupes and Companies: North America: United States: Pennsylvania
All An Act Productions (A3)
- Erie PA. Schedule, upcoming shows, other information.
Alpha/omega Performing Arts Center
- Community theater company in Birdsboro, Pennsylvania. Schedules, auditions, ticket information.
Avon Grove Community Theater
- London Grove, PA. Provides theatrical entertainment including dinner theaters, drama camps, talent shows and summer musicals in a local venue.
The Barley Sheaf Players
- Lionville. Offers year-round dramas, comedies, musicals, one-act festivals, and educational programs for all ages. Directions to the theatre, calendar, youth, reservation, contact, and membership information.
- Ridley Park, PA. Features performers and staff from the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware areas. "The oldest continually operating community theater in the country."
- Presents summer musicals annually at Longwood Gardens. Proceeds are granted to area cultural organizations.
Bryn Athyn Community Theater
- Presents two fully staged plays each year in southeastern Montgomery County.
Catasauqua Area Showcase Theatre
- C.A.S.T. is based in Catasauqua, offering an annual musical production in spring. Includes news, calendar, photographs, and history.
Chambersburg Community Theatre, Inc.
- Provides local theatre for all ages, including a youth program and summer camp. Lists audition details and upcoming shows.
Civic Theatre of Allentown
- Professionally directed community theatre serving the Lehigh Valley. Presents four or five dramas, musicals and children's theatre productions each season.
Colonial Playhouse Community Theater
- Aldan, Pa. A 62 year old non-profit community theater presenting plays, musicals, for local community entertainment year round. Schedules and ticket information.
Community Theatre League, Inc.
- Presenting musicals, dramas and comedies to the Williamsport area for over 30 years.
- Community theatre founded in 1952 and located in the Perkiomen Valley of Pennsylvania.
The Drama Group
- A community theatre group in Northwest Philadelphia. Site features, history, productions, ticket information and directions.
The Dramateurs at the Barn Playhouse
- Founded 1934 in Jeffersonville, PA. Presents a wide selection of community theater in a historic, renovated barn.
- Producers of six annual productions, both dramas and musicals. Established in 1962 in Phoenixville, PA.
The Gilbert and Sullivan Society of Chester County
- Amateur comic light opera troupe dedicated to annual productions of shows in the Gilbert and Sullivan repertoire. Performances held in West Chester, PA.
Greensburg Civic Theatre
- Community theatre group near Pittsburgh that offers entertainment for children and adults plus musical theatre classes for elementary-age children.
Hershey Area Playhouse
- Founded in 1999 and dedicated to bringing amateur musicals, drama and comedies to the Hershey area.
King of Prussia Players
- Community theatre in King of Prussia since 1957. Production calendar and history, audition information, tickets online.
Little Lake Theatre
- Based in Canonsburg, PA and presenting as many as 12 dramas annually for over 50 years. Dinner theater available.
Methacton Community Theater
- Family oriented community theater located in Trappe, Pennsylvania and offering 4 shows a year, including a summer musical and a children's holiday show.
Montgomery County Cultural Center
- Offers concerts, workshops, plays, art films, coffee houses, visiting artists and lecture series. Based in Norristown, PA.
Montgomery Theater Project
- Intimate, live theater in Souderton, Southeastern PA. Performing comedies, musicals, drama, poetry readings, annual 10-minute play festival and musical events.
MunOpCo Music Theatre
- Allentown, PA (Lehigh Valley). Broadway Musicals in a community, family atmosphere. Past shows, history, and audition information.
Music Box Players
- Buffet dinner theatre with main stage and children's musicals throughout the year. Based in Swoyersville, PA.
Narberth Community Theatre
- Located at the United Methodist Church of Narberth in the heart of Philadelphia's Main Line suburbs. Has been presenting one or more B'way musical standards annually for over 40 years.
Old Academy Players
- Community theater located in the East Falls section of Philadelphia for nearly 80 years with performances in the historic Old Academy building.
- Bethlehem. A non-profit community theatre located in the Lehigh Valley. Photos, current and upcoming performances, audition and volunteer information, along with information on tickets, directions, and contact details.
- Community theater located in the center of Skippack Village, PA (near Lansdale). Mainstage productions for over 50 years.
Players Club of Swarthmore
- Plays, musicals and reading performances with six or more fully staged productions each season.
The Playhouse at McConnellstown
- Producing plays and musicals for 20 years, the Playhouse offers summer theatre near Lake Raystown in Central Pennsylvania.
- Comedic community theatre in Bensalem, PA for 50 years.
Rose Valley Chorus and Orchestra
- Amateur musical theater presented for over 90 years in the historic Hedgerow Theater in Media, PA. Repertoire includes Gilbert and Sullivan, Broadway and operetta.
Saltworks Theatre Company
- Wexford, PA. Performing contemporary dramatic works which address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of children, youth and families.
The Savoy Company
- The oldest amateur theater company in the world dedicated solely to the production of the works of Gilbert and Sullivan. Productions are mounted each spring in the historic Academy of Music in Philadelphia, PA.
South Park Theatre
- Pittsburgh PA. for both adults and children in Allegheny County. Shows, tickets, calendar.
Stage Right Productions at Columbus Square
- Providing quality entertainment to the Erie area as well as providing a creative outlet to actors, directors and other theatre enthusiasts.
- Located in Chestnut Hill section of Philadelphia, a group producing six theatrical productions annually with auditions open to all.
Stages of Imagination
- Issues-based children's entertainment based in Springfield, PA. Presents fully staged productions and the KITES theatre education series for primary and pre-primary aged children.
State College Community Theatre
- Summer community theatre at State College. Up to six musicals, dramas and comedies produced each season.
Stone Arch Players of Lewistown
- Central Pennsylvania. Season information, audition opportunities, and ticket information.
Theatre Company of Port Richmond
- Located in Philadelphia, performing popular musicals, comedies, dramas. Schedule, history, ticket information and directions to the theatre.
Tri-County Perfoming Arts Center & Village Productions
- Pottstown, PA. Presentation of quality performing arts events and educational opportunities geared toward a diverse audience. Working with the Pottstown region to develop a performing arts center on High Street.
Village Players of Hatboro
- Village Players of Hatboro, PA. Continuously performing since the 1950s. Features auditions, show schedule and ticket information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 5:15:08 UTC -