become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Community Theatre: United States: New York
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Troupes and Companies: North America: United States: New York
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Arts and Entertainment: Theater
Albany Civic Theater
- Community theater for the New York Capital District. Current productions, ticket ordering, and volunteer information.
Auburn Players Community Theatre
- Shows, auditions, contact information
- Professionally oriented community theatre, providing a showcase for actors and technicians who have chosen to make their living in ways other than the professional theatre. Located in Rochester.
Brewster Theater Company
- Putnam County, NY. Offers diverse theatrical productions, workshops, informal play readings and a venue for local playwrights, poets and performing artists.
The Center for Performing Arts in Rhinebeck
- This theater located in Rhinebeck, NY, provides a venue for year round community theater productions. The Center offers acting and technical theater classes, as well as weekday field trip shows for schools.
Chazy Music Theatre
- Chazy, NY. A complete listing of show, ticket, past productions, and theatre information.
Community Theatre in Brooklyn and the World
- Community Theatre Internationale develops multi-media, collaborative productions between community-based ensembles in different parts of the world.
- Community Theater located in Wappingers Falls, NY.
- Nyack, NY, in Rockland County. Season schedule, box office and audition information.
Fort Hill Players
- White Plains, NY. Information about the current schedule, auditions, the educational opportunities, and the Fort Hill Players.
Geneva Theatre Guild
- Providing live theatre to residents of Geneva and the surrounding communities. Information on the history of the group, current and past seasons, audition notices, youth theatre, and contact details.
Hand To Mouth Players
- Buchanan, NY. Information on past and upcoming shows, auditions, group events, contact details, a brief history of the group, and directions.
Ilion Little Theatre
- Ilion, NY. Ticket information, auditions and productions.
The Lake Country Players
- A community theater group located in Schuyler County, NY. The Lake Country Players performs a broadway musical in the fall of each year, and dinner theater throughout the year.
Lake George Youtheatre
- Musical theatre workshop located in Lake George, NY for students ranging in age from eleven to eighteen. Producing three Broadway musicals in a four-week time frame. Created in 1978.
The Minstrel Players
- Local Community Theater group dedicated to providing professional quality productions.
Narrows Community Theater
- Brooklyn NY. Upcoming performances, directions, ticket information.
Pound Ridge Theatre Company
- Pound Ridge, NY. Ticket information, auditions, productions and directions.
Schenectady Civic Players
- Founded in 1928. Includes newsletter [PDF] and information about upcoming productions.
Seneca Community Players
- To foster, arouse, and help broaden the interest, availability, and appreciation of the Theatre Arts in Seneca and the surrounding counties.
Spotlight on Stage
- Database of community and regional theater groups located throughout Queens, and Nassau County, NY
Theatre Association of New York State
- An organization serving non-professional community theatres, college theatre departments, and secondary school drama departments in the state of New York, to promote high standards of theatre practice. Contains news, events and member services.
Timothy Murphy Playhouse
- A summer musical theater group in upstate New York. Review past productions or volunteer to help out in the future.
- Founded in 1959 this group produces dramas, comedies, musicals, farces and original pieces. Information includes group history, announcements, photos, and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:24:06 AM EDT -