become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Troupes and Companies: North America: United States: Massachusetts
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Arts and Entertainment: Performing Arts
- Non-profit community theatre group based in Maynard. Member of the Eastern Massachusetts Association of Community Theaters (EMACT) and the American Association of Community Theaters (AACT). Lists past and current productions, awards, and directions to the theatre.
Arlington Children's Theater
- Provides audition information, pictures and summer show schedule.
Arlington Friends of the Drama
- Award-winning theatre in a Northwest suburb of Boston.
Ashfield Community Theater
- Amateur theatre group based in Ashfield. Current show information, classes and workshop details and contact information.
Barnstable Comedy Club
- Includes information on upcoming tickets and performances, acting opportunities, highlights from past shows, its history, and membership information.
Bay Colony Productions
- Bay Colony Productions produces a musical theatre show during the spring with youth and summer with adult performers. Youth musical theatre classes are also offered during the school year and the summer.
The Burlington Players
- Provides education and entertainment in theatre and theatre arts for children, teens, and adults to the northeast Massachusetts community.
Calliope Productions Inc.
- Located in Boylston, a non-profit theatre company. Annually presents five main-stage productions and operates performance training workshops for students (ages 8 -18) and adults.
- Group has its roots with the Players begun by Louisa May Alcott, officially beginning in 1919. Located in Concord.
Curtain Call Theatre
- Non-profit community theater based in Braintree, since 1962. Lists audition notices, performance schedules, classes, workshops, directions, past production information.
Exit 7 Players
- A community theater group founded in 1984 located in Ludlow, in western Massachusetts. Current show information, auditions, fundraising efforts.
The Footlight Club
- Located at Eliot Hall, Jamaica Plain - within metropolitan Boston. The oldest continuously running community theatre in the United States.
- Located in Southbridge, Massachusetts, provides quality live theatre and workshops to the Worcester County area. Schedules and audition information.
Harvard Community Theatre
- Housed in the 700 seat Cronin Auditorium at the Bromfield School.
Harwich Junior Theatre
- Educational, year-round theatre located on Cape Cod.
- Waltham's Community Theater Since 1936. Local talent, full-scale productions and new works.
- Audition and performance schedule, ticket information, and a list of all past performances including pictures.
MIT Musical Theatre Guild
- The oldest and largest theatre organization at MIT, it is student-run, but open to all. Contains information about the group, current and past productions, their schedule, and ways to contact.
- Founded in April 2006 by a group of students from Central Massachusetts. Site offers ticket reservations and directions to the theater.
- Westford, MA. Dedicated to providing cultural enrichment through live theatre in drama, musicals and comedy. Includes special events and performances, and contact details.
- Founded in 1990 and located 25 miles north of Boston in Hamilton.
North Regional Theatre Workshop
- Providing musical theatre for communities north of Boston by producing Broadway musicals, musical variety shows, and choral concerts. Contact information and directions are included along with coming shows, details about the group and their history, and scholarship details.
North Shore Players
- community theater in Danvers, Massachusetts
- Provides live theatrical entertainment to the Merrimack Valley area. Includes audition and performance details, a history of the group and links to purchase tickets. Based in North Andover.
Pickwick Players, Inc.
- Upcoming performances and a castmember page.
Riverside Theatre Works
- Non-profit community theatre school based in Hyde Park. Offering classes in voice, dance and drama for all ages. Includes information on upcoming tickets and performances,highlights from past shows, its history, and membership information.
Stageloft Repertory Theater
- A community/professional theater located in Sturbridge, MA since 1994. Stages ten adult productions and five youth productions per year.
The Stratton Players
- History, theatre news and information on current and past productions, auditions, membership and tickets.
- Volunteer organization dedicated to promoting the performing arts through education and high quality, reasonably priced performances.
Town Players of Pittsfield
- Community group Founded in 1921 and based in Pittsfield that stage plays and musicals. Details of past and future shows.
UMASS Theatre Guild
- A volunteer organization providing a practical learning environment, student-run, theater-oriented experience for UMASS College students and community members. Information on shows, events, and how to communicate with the group.
- Community theatre company located in Wayland.
Wakefield Repertory Theatre
- History and membership information with performance schedule.
Westborough Players' Club
- Not-for-profit community theatre organization providing acting and backstage opportunities for people of all ages for 75 years.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2015 at 11:40:03 UTC -