become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maryland
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Community Theatre: United States: Maryland
- The vernacular theatre of Maryland. Vision, photographs and productions. University Park.
Audrey Herman Spotlighters Theatre
- Provides quality traditional and cutting edge theatre to the Baltimore community and the opportunity for new artists to develop and refine their skills.
The Bay Theatre Company
- A professional regional theatre company. Profile, productions and box office. Annapolis.
Black Box Theatre
- Located in the Indian Head Center for the Arts it provides a professional venue for theater artists and provides structured programs. Profile, events and art incubator information.
BlackRock Center for the Arts
- Multifaceted arts center affiliated with Montgomery County. Germantown.
Bowie Community Theatre
- Award-winning non-profit organization providing live theatre productions and experiences for the Bowie and surrounding communities for over thirty-five years.
Cedar Lane Stage
- Productions of old and new classics and rarely performed works by well-known writers. Includes audition information, schedules, classes, directions and history. Bethesda.
Chesapeake Center for the Creative Arts
- Provides instruction and presentation in the visual arts, drama, acting, literary arts, dancing and music, along with yoga, afternoon tea, and voice-overs.
Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- Artists performing Shakespeare. Profile, education and performance information. Ellicott City.
Children's Theater of Delmar
- Non profit organization located in Delmar, with the aim of providing an alternative form of safe entertainment for local children. Contains information on the current season of events.
Colonial Players of Annapolis
- Theater offering a wide range of dramatic productions. Performance and theater information.
Community Players of Salisbury
- Founded in 1937, one of the oldest continuously operating community theaters in Maryland. Includes information on show dates.
- Western Maryland's only regional professional theatre. Includes history, show times, and tickets.
Damascus Theatre Company
- Providing a vehicle since 1985, for all ages interested in community theatre to produce quality entertainment by performing large Broadway musicals every fall, smaller musical shows every spring, and children's entertainment every Christmas.
The Damascus Theatre Company
- History, current and past productions, and board members.
- Known as an intimate professional theatre. Featuring its current season, past productions, resident company, and ticket information. Baltimore.
Fell's Point Corner Theatre
- Located in a historic brick firehouse and offering details on its show schedule, reservations and subscriptions, volunteer opportunities, and an archive of previous shows and reviews. Baltimore.
FoolProof Improvisational Theatre Troupe
- Made up of teenagers from Carroll County, Maryland, it presents improvisational scenes dealing with drug abuse, alcoholism, suicide, date rape, and broken homes.
The France Merrick Performing Arts Center
- The refurbished Hippodrome Theatre offers stage performances in the West Side of Baltimore. Includes shows and events, tickets and subscriptions, history, and seating chart. Baltimore.
Greenbelt Arts Center
- Greenbelt. Presents eight to ten shows per season, as well as musical concerts and art exhibits.
Hard Bargain Players
- An all-volunteer theatre troupe performing in an outdoor amphitheatre. Productions, pricing and profile. Accokeek.
Laurel Mill Playhouse
- Laurel, Maryland. Show schedule and ticket information.
- Music and drama club at the NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. Profile, email lists, productions and newsletter. Greenbelt.
The Maryland Ensemble Theatre
- Preview of upcoming performances, online box office, and information about special projects. Frederick.
- Theatre company performing at the Chesapeake Arts Center. History, productions and membership information. Brooklyn.
The Montgomery Playhouse
- The oldest community theatre in Maryland. History, description of season shows, directions and ticket information. Gaithersburg.
Musical Artists Theatre
- A resident company of the Chesapeake Arts Center. Productions, education and profile. Brooklyn.
The Musical Theater Center
- A performing arts education organizations for young people dedicated to providing school age students the highest quality performing arts education with a focus on training in voice, dance and acting. News, performances, classes and camps. Rockville.
Open Circle Theatre
- Professional theatre dedicated to producing productions that integrate the talents of artists with disabilities. Performances and calendar. Rockville.
- Children's theater founded as part of the Drama Department at the College of Notre Dame of Maryland. Shows, ticket information, and directions.
Rockville Little Theatre
- Schedule of shows, audition information, volunteer information, directions.
Rockville Musical Theatre
- Presenting two musicals per year at the F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre with all parts cast from open auditions. Upcoming shows, auditions, season, theatre links, history, past shows, and contact information.
The Rude Mechanicals
- Non-profit community theatre troupe based in Laurel, dedicated to presenting quality productions of classic theatre.
Silver Spring Stage
- Presents a year-round season of 7 major productions and an annual One-Act Festival. Includes audition information, schedules, directions, and history.
- A theatre production group based in Montgomery County. Find current and past show information.
- Established in 1979, and based in Havre de Grace. Profile, history, productions and audition information.
Tred Avon Players
- Oxford. Founded in 1982, TAP is one of the oldest community theatre groups on Maryland's Eastern Shore. At least 4 shows per year. Ticket reservations and newsletter.
- Baltimore's continuously existing community theatre company since 1916. Provides season schedule and ticket information.
Wildwood Summer Theatre
- The Washington D.C. area's only all-youth theater company, WST is a non-profit, learning theater for ages 14-25. They have produced at least one musical every summer since 1965.
Young Artists Theatre
- West Laurel MD. Live shows for families and performing arts classes for children and teens. Year round programs for scouts, schools and birthday parties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 5, 2013 11:48:48 AM EDT -