become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Community Theatre: United States: Illinois
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Arts and Entertainment: Theater
Albany Park Theater Project
- Community-based ensemble of teenagers creating original theater out of the real-life stories of the multi-ethnic, mostly-immigrant Albany Park neighborhood in Chicago.
Champaign-Urbana Theatre Company
- The resident theatre company of Champaign's historic Virginia Theatre performing plays, musicals, and variety shows. Information on tickets, auditions, group history, current season, directions, and contact details.
The Clinton County Showcase
- Community theatre company based in Breese, offering a variety of shows year round.
Community Player Theatre
- A non-profit theater that has been providing live entertainment in Bloomington/Normal, and McLean County, Illinois since 1923.
Curtain's Up Theater Company
- Metro-east area of St. Louis, MO. Performance schedules, casts, tickets and a photo archive.
Engle Lane Theatre
- Community Players based in Streator at the William Schiffabuer Centre for the Performing Arts.
Joliet Drama Guild
- Joliet, Illinois. Productions offered at the Billie Limacher Bicentennial Theatre. Current and upcoming shows, and ticket information.
Main Street Players of Boone County
- Current and upcoming productions. Information on season tickets, memberships and volunteering.
Monroe Actors Stage Company
- Waterloo, Illinois. Bringing quality live theatre to Southern Illinois and the St. Louis, area. Performance and audition information.
Northern Illinois Community Theatre
- News, reviews and articles on theatre life and techniques.
Oak Lawn Park District Theatre Program
- Oak Lawn. Upcoming auditions, shows, and a map to the theatre.
Palette Masque and LyreTheatre
- Antioch. A non-profit, community-based organization with a yearly season of shows ranging in style from musical to comedy to drama. Contains group information, directions, photos, along with contact, audition, and ticket details.
Palos Village Players
- One of the oldest Community Theaters in the Chicagoland Area, PVP presents three plays each year and offers season tickets and senior discount. Our performances are in February, May and November and run 2 consecutive weekends.
Playcrafters Barn Theatre
- Moline, IL. Performing in the Quad Cities of Illinois/Iowa for over 72 years!
Quad City Music Guild
- Community theater group performing in Moline, Illinois. Company history, current and upcoming shows, directions, and contact.
Springfield Theatre Centre
- Springfield IL. Information about current production, cast lists, tickets, showtimes. Also a map to the theatre.
- Located in La Salle, Illinois.
Summer Place Theatre
- Naperville Illinois, live theater musicals and plays, quality family entertainment.
Theatre of Western Springs
- Theatre and theatre school serving the western suburbs of Chicago, producing more than a dozen plays each season for adults and children. Schedule, tickets, children's theatre information, photos, and group details.
- Community theatre performing annual musical and comedy/drama at the Woodstock Opera House, and summer musical at Raue Center for the Arts.
Up and Coming Theatre
- Northwest suburban Chicago area. Upcoming shows.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 4, 2012 11:54:03 AM EDT -