become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Georgia
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Community Theatre: United States: Georgia
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Troupes and Companies: North America: United States: Georgia
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Arts and Entertainment: Theater
- Presents an eclectic mix of classic, cutting edge and original plays and musicals for Atlanta's artistic community. Includes overview of productions, casts, history, merchandise, staff profiles, donations, and press releases.
The Augusta Players
- In operation since 1945, the oldest performing arts group in the city and the oldest community theatre in the state. Contains information on current productions, special events, youth theatre, tickets, group and contact details.
Camelot Theatre Company
- Griffin. Featuring regional talents and an experienced production team. Show and ticket information are included along with reviews, directors, fundraising, and contact details.
Dad's Garage Theatre Company
- Dad's Garage Theatre, home of TheatreSports Atlanta, features cutting-edge theatrical performances and hilarious improv shows.
Fayette-Coweta Family Theatre, Inc.
- A community based, semi-professional family theatre.
Henry County Theater
- McDonough. Producing classic American theatre. Information is included about the group's history, past seasons, current season, photos, tickets, auditions, and contact data.
Sumter Players, Inc.
- Americus and Sumter County Georgia's local community theater troop performing comedies, dramas, musicals and children's shows and using homegrown talent in all aspects of theater production.
- Entertaining and enlivening Atlanta for 22 years with the finest in plays and performances.
Young Artists Repertory Theatre Company
- Serving Martinez and Augusta, GA. Offers a variety of shows and musicals for all students elementary through college age. Auditioning tips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:15:07 AM EDT -