become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Arts: Music: Styles: O: Opera: Houses and Companies: North America
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Troupes and Companies: North America: United States: California
142 Throckmorton Theatre
- Live entertainment including dramatic and musical theatre, comedy performances, jazz, classical concerts, cabaret,dance performances, film presentations, lectures, and monthly art exhibits.
The Acting Company
- Yuba City, CA. Upcoming shows and ticket information.
Another Theatre Company
- An amateur theatre company based in Antioch. Information on the current season, tickets, photographs, and contact details.
- West Point, CA featering The Blue Mountain Players with local actors from Calaveras, Amador, and San Joaqin Counties. Showcasing Music, Art, Dance and Youth Events.
Canyon Theatre Guild
- Current and upcoming shows, auditions, and membership information.
Chico Theater Company
- A non-profit musical theater group based in Chico. Season schedule, ticket reservation and group information.
Coastal Repertory Theatre
- Founded in 1986 to bring quality theater and entertainment to Half Moon Bay and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Community Actors Theatre
- Non-profit all-volunteer theatrical troupe started in 1982. Provides a creative outlet for African-American playwrights and actors in the Oak Park region. Show and ticket information, workshop, news, and contact details.
Community Light Opera and Theatre Association
- Ridgecrest. Produces a season of musicals and non-musicals dinner theatre, and poetry readings. Photographs, audition information, group history, current and past productions, and membership details are included.
Culver City Public Theatre
- Resident theatre company of Dr. Paul Carlson Memorial Park in historic Culver City, California. Founded in 1998. Presents free, outdoor theatre with a classical flavor, on weekend afternoons throughout the summer months of July and August.
- Napa Valley's community theater, staging six classic and newer plays each year, each running for 12-15 performances in a 125-seat theater.
Golden Chain Theatre
- Near Yosemite National Park in Oakhurst, CA. Season ticket information, schedules and photos.
- Foster City. Offers both mainstage and chamber-theater productions. Information about the group, tickets, current season, and auditions.
- Placerville. Youth and family-oriented community theatre organization. Information about auditions, shows, tickets, calendar, and contact details.
Inland Theatre League
- Started in 1975, dedicated to supporting almost 50 community theatres in Southern California.
Kentwood Players Community Theatre
- Since 1950, located in Westchester, CA.
Lakewood Theater Guild
- Produces spectacles, dramas, musicals, and comedies. Contact information and past performances.
Lamplighters Music Theatre
- San Francisco, CA. Two fully-staged light operas or musicals a year, plus two semi-staged or concert productions. Schedule and audition information.
Los Altos Stage Company
- Los Altos. Community theatre in an intimate setting. Information about the current, past, and upcoming seasons, tickets, and directions.
- Point Richmond. Season schedule, contact information, and ticket information available.
Morgan Wixson Theatre
- This is the home of the Santa Monica Theatre Guild (founded 1946) and Rainbow Factory. The Guild produces plays and musicals. Rainbow Factory is a teen troupe.
Music West, Inc.
- Calendar of current and future productions, ticket information, and a FAQs page.
Musical Theatre Academy of Orange County
- The Musical Theatre Academy of Orange County is a non-profit organization developing the performing arts talents of Orange County youth.
Musical Theatre West
- Dedicated to preserving musical theatre as a unique American Art form and enriching the cultural life of Southern California through the presentation of established musicals, the development of new works, and the expansion of the Youth Cultural Enrichment Program.
No Square Theatre
- A not-for-profit organization in Laguna Beach, providing performance and theatrical experience to local amateur performers, directors and technical staff of all ages.
North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Small-scale plays and musicals. Lists the current productions, ticket and membership information, and volunteer opportunities.
Northside Theatre Company
- San Jose, CA. Several shows a year, including one Shakespeare play and an annual production of "A Christmas Carol". Site has schedule and audition information.
Novato Theater Company
- Complete information about the Novato Community Players including current, future and past productions.
- Chula Vista, CA. Season schedule and audition information.
Orange County Children's Theatre
- OCCT, Est. in 1969 is OC's Premier Children's Theater engaging actors, ages 8 thru 19 years old, in community Theater with the emphasis on education and family involvement.
Pacifica Spindrift Players
- PSP is a non-profit organization that creates theater for the Pacifica community. Provides calendar of recent and upcoming productions with audition and membership information.
Pinole Community Players
- Non-profit community theater organization in the East San Francisco Bay Area community of Pinole. Audition information, past, current and upcoming production information, and a history of the group.
- Community theatre provides audition information and information about current and upcoming shows.
Redlands Footlighters Theatre
- A community theatre located in Redlands that has been in operation since 1945.
Roger Rocka's Dinner Theatre
- Located in Fresno's historic Tower District, Roger Rocka's dinner theater features the Good Company Players in theatrical performances and musicals.
Santa Barbara Revels
- Revels in celebration of the Winter Solstice, featuring traditions of Medieval and Renaissance England, in Santa Barbara, California.
Scripps Ranch Theatre Website
- Provides information about past, present and future stage performances produced within the theatre located on the USIU campus in San Diego.
The Sea Ranch Thespians
- Amateur community theater organization that performs in a 125-year-old barn at The Sea Ranch, northern California.
The Sierra Madre Playhouse
- All about the Sierra Madre Playhouse, a live, family oriented community theater, now in its 20th season. Offering comedies, mysteries and dramas, in a delightfully friendly setting. Please go to our web page to read about the current show, and more information about our theater.
Stagelight Family Productions
- Youth production company serving the communities of Brea, Fullerton and Yorba Linda, CA.
- Palo Alto, CA. Produce two Gilbert and Sullivan operettas each year. Schedule and audition information.
Sunnyvale Community Players
- Four musicals a year. Schedule, audition notices, and contact information.
Temecula Performing Arts Company Homepage
- Non-profit community theatre organization, providing performance opportunities and musical theatre workshops for the youth of the Temecula Valley.
Theatre on the Ridge
- Group located in Butte County. Includes season schedule, news and photos of current show.
- an internationally acclaimed non profit arts organization in North Hollywood
The Time Warp Cartel
- Company in Livermore who specialize in staging the Rocky Horror Picture Show during midnight showings of the film where characters and songs are brought to life through audience participation.
Towne Street Theatre
- Los Angeles' Premiere African-American Theatre Company
- Based in Los Angeles, TrapDoor Ensemble creates quality theatrical performances utilizing the talents of dedicated and committed individuals from the community.
The Unusual Suspects
- A theatre company bringing the theatre arts to at-risk teens. Based in Los Angeles.
Vacaville High School Drama/Thespian Club
- Drama club of the Vacaville High School. Current and past productions and some links.
Vallejo Music Theatre
- Produces two musicals each year along with concert, cabaret and other events. Information about current and past productions, auditions, group history, directions, contact details, and sponsorship.
Virago Theatre of Alameda
- Alameda, California. Current production, information about the company and opportunities to help.
West Valley Light Opera
- Community theatre group that performs three musicals per year at the Saratoga Civic Theatre.
Yorba Linda Spotlight Theater Company
- Dedicated to education in the performing arts. Summer youth productions and instruction workshops for children and teens 8-18 years old.
Ziggurat Theatre Ensemble
- Creates performances inspired by world myths and explores ritual as a dramatic form. List of current and past productions with photos, cast and crew biographies, awards, events, and information on how to get involved.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2014 at 1:21:16 UTC -