become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theatre/Awards
American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards
Drama Desk Awards
- Presented for excellence in Broadway, off-Broadway, and non-profit New York theatre since 1955. Features news, nominees and winners, events calendar, history, rules and highlights.
The Envelope.com: Tony Awards
- Offers show information, facts, dates, galleries and searchable database.
Helen Hayes Awards
- Honors professional theatre in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Includes nominees and recipients, history, process and rules, and partners.
- Given annually by The Joseph Jefferson Awards Committee to honor excellence in professional theatre produced in the immediate Chicago area. Features current and previous recipients and nominees, FAQs, committee members, and news.
Lucille Lortel Awards
- Current and historical information about the Lucille Lortel Awards recognizing outstanding achievement off-Broadway.
New York Innovative Theatre Awards
- The New York Innovative Theatre Awards (IT Awards) are given annually to honor individuals and organizations who have achieved artistic excellence in the Off-Off-Broadway theatre.
The Ruby Griffith Awards
- An annual award competition open to amateur theatre groups meeting the established criteria for all-round production excellence.
The San Diego Theatre Critics Circle
- Home of the Craig Noel Awards for Excellence in Theatre, bestowed annually by professional print and online theatre critics in San Diego, California.
Village Voice OBIE Awards
- Off-Broadway theatre awards. Features presenters, nominees and winners, along with a searchable archive of past recipients since 1955.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2014 at 6:05:03 UTC -