become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performing_Arts/Organizations
Arts: Costumes: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Alliance of Special Effects and Pyrotechnic Operators
- Mission statement, membership information, video library, member area, and store.
Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- Continuing education, Funding, Government Affairs, Members Conference.
- Blue Pipa, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the exploration and promotion of traditional and modern music from all cultures, including jazz, film and theater-works from around the world.
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
- Professional association of performers, directors, choreographers and stage managers in Canada, who are engaged in English-language live performance, including stage, opera, ballet and dance.
A Different Corner Productions
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the performing arts to the Asian-Australian community and their culture to the mainstream. Includes event information, ticket sales, newsletters, mailing list, and links.
Ebony Showcase Theatre and Cultural Centre
- Non-profit organization founded by Nick and Edna Stewart. Supports the theatre's rebuilding project by selling vintage movie and classic TV videos, showbiz memorabilia and collectibles including autographed items dontated by Nick Stewart and Alan Young. Also features talent showcase, photos, newsroom and archives, and other information.
Free Street Programs
- Free Street is a creative writing and performing community arts organization in Chicago. The site describes the various programs offered and mission and gives examples of student writing.
Irish Board of Speech and Drama
- The Irish Board of Speech and Drama is a speech and drama examining body whose purpose is to inspire confidence and imagination in young people and adults.
ISPA - International Society for the Performing Arts
- Nonprofit organization of executives and directors of concert and performance halls, festivals, performing companies, and artist competitions, government cultural officials, artists' managers, and other interested parties with a professional involvement in the performing arts.
Just Off Broadway Theatre Association
- A member-based performing arts organization that works to improve opportunities and resources for Kansas City's eclectic and thriving performing arts culture.
- Non-profit experimental performance space located in New York City and presenting video, music, dance, performance, film and literature events.
National Performance Network
- Provides support for established and emerging artists in dance, music, theatre, performance art, puppetry and spoken word.
The Orpheus Centre
- A residential centre, which enables disabled and non-disabled people to work together in the arena of performing arts.
- Joint initiative of Theatre Nova Scotia, Dance Association of Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Choral Federation that brings performing arts programs to schools across Nova Scotia.
Santa Fe Performing Arts
- Performing arts in Santa Fe, offering training and theatre performance, youth, teen and adult drama education.
Western Arts Alliance
- The Western Arts Alliance supports performing arts touring and presenting in the West.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2014 at 11:49:47 UTC -