the entire directory
only in By_Region/United_States
Arts: Performing Arts: Magic: Magicians: Agents and Agencies
Regional: North America: United States: Arts and Entertainment: Performing Arts: Magic
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Business and Economy: Entertainment and Media
- Large scale magic act that strives to appeal to a new generation. Performance combines music, dance, special effects and stunts. Includes streaming video and photos.
- Hypnotist, comedian and magician. Hotels, nightclubs, cruise ships, and Las Vegas.
- Close-up shows for corporate event, trade show, restaurant strolling magic or private parties. Resume, news, reviews, merchandise and guest book.
- Trade show magic, add a tradeshow magician and corporate magic to convention exhibits. Aisle view and theater style. Based in California, performs across the United States and Canada.
- Stage magic with comedy and mime, MatheMagic school presentation. Online video, biography, schedule, news and reviews.
Gianni & Chazz
- Comedy, parlor magic, major stage and grand illusion suitable for all audiences. Casinos, fairs, theme parks, festivals, resorts and televisions appearances.
- A team of magicians and assistants perform large stage illusions, including animals. [Requires Flash]
- Performs shows at schools, theme parks and museums all over the country. Extreme Science, teaches children science through the use of comedy. Also writes professional comedy for a host of other performers.
- Combines magic and madness, sleight of hand and wacky comic audience participation. Biography, photos, video clips`and press clippings.
- Performs stage and close-up magic for private and public events and groups throughout the southeast.
- Stage magic and illusions. Fund raising and speaking engagements. Performances across the country, based in North Carolina.
- A one-man show that focusing on the emotion evoked by magic and music. Produced by Siegfried and Roy.
- Corporate magician for trade shows, meetings, and conventions worldwide. Strolling and stage, aisle and theater.
- Presents shows for resorts, day care centers, schools and libraries nationwide. Includes guide to performances and booking.
- Offers a combination of live music, dance, techno-magic and illusion. Corporate, family, cruise lines, theme parks, television, custom shows. Based in California, performs across the United States.
- Close up and stage magic, comedy, TV shows, sales meetings and product launches.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2015 at 7:12:02 UTC -